Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's my 1st day off in a month, What should I do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It\'s my 1st day off in a month, What should I

This somehow reminds me of Ferris Bueller's day off...

Take out your dad's Ferarri and have a blast!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Or the old Vette!!!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Suprisingly, Riding My bike everywhere is more confertable than driving the Vette. I'm just not into how that thing feels when I jump in it. Give me a c2/c4/c5 any day of the 1's and the sharks.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Really it's that bumby huh//

Yeah mine is pretty bumpy too ..I have that very unpopular Z 51 handling package ....I like it ...but I'm used to it by now ..

You could NEVER cruise around in that car with one hand ...no way .. Nope you have to DRIVE that car with two hands at all times.. otherwise you'll crash into somethin' instantly!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I should go cruisin' for little brunette girls with chubby asses ..

I just like the chase ...I got to throw 'em back when I catch them ...or my wife would get mad at me and take my Uber!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It's just uncomertable and the suspension feels 40 years old. I think we're going to put a c4 front end kit on it this winter they're like $2200 but it'll make a world of difference. It'll be a little lower, we can put some bigger/wider tires on it, better brakes and it'll be ready to take on any corner
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Buy a Jackson, j/k, no, I'm not kidding!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X