No announcement yet.

Poll: How are you voting this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Poll: How are you voting this year?

Oh, and could you tell me the last time an Iraqi was involved in a terrorist action in America?

Comment

kill 'em
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well since I voted for Bill, I guess we are gonna kill 'em.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Well since I voted for Bill, I guess we are gonna kill 'em.

[/ QUOTE ]Hey - we can agree on something.
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, about the 'ribbing' thing. You posted your apology while I was still writing my way-too-fuggin-long post, so please ignore any of my references to it as they were written prior to you post. My humble apology to you, sir.
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Killem... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

calling them human stool is giving turds a bad name ...

kill allah too...he's the god of human turds..

that's what I know.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Man, you guys carry a very intellectual political debate. Unfortunately I have to be intelligent at work all day and reading this at home drinking my American beer of choice *Sam Adams) after the 3rd or 4th page of lengthy posts, let me share with you all is what I comprehend as I try to read this in my current state of mind.

Blah blah blah blah blah ba blah bla bla de blah blah bla. Marry a sheep, a gay sheep blah blah blah blah blah blah, what the blah? Purple hearts for self inflected wounds de blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Now, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. <Bill eats ass, interesting thread that other thread was>, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bah ba black sheep blah blah blah blah. <My attention span is getting narrower and narrower. Wonder if any cool amps were just listed on eBay>. blah blah blah blah.

Clinton sucks, Kerry flippy floppy, vote for going to war but vote against funding additional resources the troops need in Iraq bla blah bla. Kerry is caught on tape saying well I was for it then but now I'm not. Blah blah blah blah.

Furthermore, blah blah blah blah blah is the inbreeding in that bush family blah blah blah blah blah b;lah blah. The economy is still in the toilet...<hmm really my porfoilio says otherwise> blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Democrats are poor whining bastards blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Republicans are rich whiny bastards blah blah blah <did I feed the dog> blah blah blah <so Newc thinks EVH sucks> WMD, 9/11, Bin Laden blah blah blah blah blah. blah.

Blah gays blah blah <hey isn't the VP's daughter a carpet muncher? how ironic> blah blah blah blah blah <carpet munchin, yeah thats what I'm talking about> blah blah blah <damn I should have waited to run those 3.5 miles until at least it was only 90 instead of 97 degrees out> blah blah blah blah <good beer> blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah <Kerry does kinda look like Herman Munster in some of those pics> Blah blah <Bush does look like a monkey in some of those pics> blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah b;lah <I should jam> blah blah blah blah blah <fuckit, I'll read this **** later when I'm not so toasted> Blah Blah.

Vote Republican!
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Shawn, ya make some decent points - but don't cha think blah blah blah blah Swift Boat blah blahblahblah blah dunbass shot himself blah blah blah long-faced son of a blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bush is for eating, not electing blahblahblah blah blahblah blah blah?
                750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Van Osborne, you seem to feel that anyone too old or ill to sign up should have no opinion in the matter. That's sort of how Hitler felt about the old and sick - they were going into the ovens after he was done with the Jews, Poles, etc...

Saddam was paying $25,000 bounties toi the families of anyone who'd suicide-bomb the Israelis. He harbored famous trerrorists such as Abu Nidal and Abu Abbas. He had the Salman Pak terrorist training camp. Ansar al-Islam, an Al Qaeda affiliated terrorist group, was headquartered in Iraq. They blew up the UN HQ
                  in Iraq, BTW.

We declared war on terrorists and those who harbor them right after 9/11/01. Saddam had more than a year after that declaration to cut the crap, allow full and unfettered inspections, and change his terror-sponsoring policies. He didn't, now he's out. Al Qaeda decided to infiltrate and fight us in Iraq, so
                  they're more occupied there than here. There would probably be another several thousand of our civilians dead here from more attacks here
                  if our troops weren't over there now.

Now Syria and Iran, besides our preexisting issues with them, are sending in agitators to stir things upm in Iraq. Those are acts of aggression against our troops. Any attack we make upon them now or later, they've called upon themselves.

As far as WMDs, we and the USSR had the sense not to use them casually over the past 60 years, wheras these terror groups and unstable countries are likely TO use them given the chance. Why not attack North Korea instead?
                  Well, they already HAVE atomic weapons, so the cost could already be the loss of a couple of major cities. Can you see why we'd want to stop others SHORT of them gaining the ability to take out LA, or Seattle? Now North Korea is quite a bit harder to deal with, though if they get too hostile, we, the Russians and the Chinese might agree to each drop a nuke on 'em
                  so no one felt left out.

If we left them alone, the Islamic terrorists would strike at us anyway. They're still pissed about the Crusades of 1,000 years ago, and because we didn't kneel to Islam in the 7th century. We are defending ourselves against those who would destroy us, and we picked their turf to fight on. That's what strong military powers do and always have.

If you claim to know history, you know the war between Islam and the West has been going on for almost 1,500 years, and that it was started by Islamic armies invading Europe. To those who say it was our expolitation of their oil, this was an ancient war before oil was ever important to us. And.They.Started.It.

We're going to finish it, and if we have to nuke them to prevent them from gaining nukes,
                  be assured that when push comes to shove, we will. When a terrorist attack kills one of your family or friends, then you'll understand this. Don't think Superior, Wisconsin is safe; you're close to Canada, a prime infiltration point since the borders are porous. So is my home on the Gulf.

Remember, if they hadn't flown planes into the WTC and the Pentagon, and probably trying for the White House with the plane that crashed in PA, we wouldn't be over there. Remember that we declared against ALL terrorists, of which Saddam's Iraq was a terrorist state. And frankly, I don't begrudge Bush getting to nail the fukker that tried to kill his dad. wouldn't have minded if Bush had emptied a clip into Saddam's head himself, but he let him live to know his sons are dead; maybe that's better.

This war is right, and necessary. The longer we waited to start, the worse and harder it would be for us. Hiding our heads in the sand wouldn't change that.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I mean, blah blah blah and blah blah blah blah blah blah!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I dont feel that anyone thats too old or whatever should have no opinion. More words I did not say.

C'mon guys.. no iraqi flew anything into anything. Lets kick ass where we are supposed to be kicking ass.

Sadam would never do anything to threaten us. He knows it would mean the end of his regime. He's gotta be sittin in a cell thinking WTF.

I'm all for nukin them now that we are there. That will just get our troops back home safer.

We gotta get our guys outta there. Its only going to get worse. Alot of our soldiers are going to die there. Why.
                      Why am I the only one asking this? Should it not be an important question?

Attacking Iraq will have no effect on terrorist attacks, if anything it has made it worse.

Its always the Saudi's doing half this sh-t. How come we are not kickin thier ass?

I'm done with this thread, please try not to bring my name up. I tired of defending myself because I care about american lives. I guess I'm not patriotic because I dont want to spend lives like loose change.

Comment

OH and Nor, its all cool man. Things get heated sometimes no big deal. Sometimes there will be 3 or 4 new posts by the time I'm done typing mine. I am sorry I got personal, its not like me at all.

Comment

OK, now I'm done with this thread.... I hope. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Your caring about American lives is laudable.
                            Stating that those who believe the war is the
                            thing to do "want to spend lives like loose change" is not very laudable. You question the patriotism of those who support the war at the same time you complain that you feel we question yours because you don't. The whole point of the American way is that patriots can have strong differences and respect each other's patriotism. Maybe we all forget that in the heat of argument, but it's true.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Badnarik, unless it looks like it's going to be really close between Bush and Kerry. In that case, Bush, even though I'm no fan.

Comment

Killem.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X