Poll: How are you voting this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poll: How are you voting this year?

I'd vote for ya Bill, If you could keep seperate Satan and the state.

Comment

Yes there will be ....(evil laugh) ha haaa hhaaaaaaaaaaa... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

look I'm already acting like a politician ...I'm lying.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] Which religion is the right one?!? Oh wait, wrong topic.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

None of them ...it's personal choice and one should never be shunned and not the other ...including mine

Problem here is that it's all about conformity and what is percieve to be the social norm..

for example ..you hear and see the word'(s) "God" or "God bless you" and think nothing of it ..

I say "Satan" or "Hail Satan" and some people have a baby everytime...there is a blatant prejudice.

and nobody here can say that I'm a poser or don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to theology ...I proved that I know more about christianity than most christians do ...including all the one I personally know ...all my family and freinds..

why do I know ...well believing what I do ...I must be prepared to answer the same questions repeatedly by different people ...the obvious ones ...like "why do you praise Lucifer" and "do you worship the devil" and why would I do such a thing ..the usual stuff..It's very ironic that I get all my answers from the very bible itself..

I have heart felt and honest aswers to all those questions ...but still it doesn't matter..

I'm probaly the ONLY devoted Satanist on this board ...I'm the only one that has EVER defended him in a logical , sensible and polite manner..

I have nothing against someones beliefs ....I love my family and close friends dearly and they are all Christians...all of them.

Religion and Politics go hand and hand ...it's almost impossible to have one and not the other ....that's why it comes up in just about every political thread or discussion in some way ...be it gay marriages or abortion or Birth control ...it's entwined into the fabric of the American flag ...like it or not.

We live in a country that has christian morals ...whether your a protestant , jew , muslim , satanist , buddist , pagan or whatever..that is imposing to be honest ..

but it's all about conformity and the majority always wins.."we the people".

BTW ..Ben Franklin , Mark Twain , Albert Einstein ...were all closet satanists..Ben was pretty open with his beliefs and was a key member in the Hellfire club.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Somewhat off topic but what the hell... Below is a quote from Alice Cooper regarding the Springsteen/Ditzy Chicks/Dave Matthews/etc tour to oust President Bush:

"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are. Why are we rock stars? Because we're morons. We sleep all day, we play music at night and very rarely do we sit around reading the Washington Journal."

Comment

that's is so true ...same goes with actors ...WTF??!!

Comment

Im voting for NewC.....I will take my red sharpie from work and scribble his name on my ballot....there 'nuff said...NEWC FOR PREZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Mrs LPC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I know...

but I'll be honest at least....a lot of people will hate me....or love me ..no in between.

No sugar coating or rose colored crappola for easy consumption ...I'll tell it like it is .....hell I'm the prez. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

but bill, you have to promise to wear a jacket with the word "prez" on the back, like mel brooks' "gov" suit coat that he wore in blazing saddles! that'd rule.

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I'd smoke NEWC as Prez ...him eat him alive and spit out the bones ....

But I say this is a good way .. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sully yes I would wear that jacket 24 / 7 as prez ...I would even sleep and shower in it ...

and I wouldn't have a bunch of security around me follwing me everywhere I go ...I'd just carry a gun ...that's all.

if they get me ...they get me...but they better kill me ..because I will go to the hospital and step on their air hose..

Comment

Answering the what did Clinton do post, the country was not in shambles then, and in retrospect, what is Bush doing? Nothing. Getting Americans killed, screwing over the working man, throwing jobs away, just sounds like hog wash to me.

It really kills me, because I have to ask this question to people all the time,
                      "Who are you voting for, and Why?"

A Bush reply, they usually say something like,
                      Bush, because I like him. They can't give a reason, they can't say what he's done, because he has not done anything positive for them. However; these people are willing to toss something very important away, just because they refuse to become educated about a subject.

That's moronic to me.

I'm not bashing anyone for their political preference. You are what you are, and that's your choice. The only thing I ask of people is, I don't care if you're voting for Elmer Fudd, just become educated on the issues.

Don't look at on stupid issue, look at the over all consensus on who will do better for you, or the majority.
                      This isn't an endorse Kerry post, my vote is going to him, but that's because I've researched BOTH candidates records. I believe I'm pretty well qualified in my vote, because as a political organizer, you HAVE to know BOTH candidates.

I encourage ALL of you, especially some of you close minded people to become familiar with BOTH candidates, rather than make an unwise choice. You may not like one or 2 stances, but look at the over all. Don't make a stupid choice.

For the record, I'm not anything that horns says democrats are.

Comment

We are at a major war ..because Clinton didn't take care of biz...too busy playin' grab ass like your typical hillbilly...

Bush has no time for grab ass..he's has his hands full ridding the world of human pollution that are very jealous of the US....and wants up dead.

Comment

I don't know 'bout the rest of you guys ...but we are at war ..

whether the war is justified or not ...

it's still a war ...a war I would like us to win..the consequences would be horrible.

and you can never win a war with a wishy washy , flip flopping and liberal attitude..

can't win wars with kindness for terrorist that want us dead .

I guess Russia just found this out ...they didn't back us with the war...so what happend...two of their planes were highjacked ...and innocent people were killed ...so there you go.

I guess they're in the game now...huh?

Now with all the added security , precautions and involvemnt in the war now ...their economy will also be sacrificed...for the moment.

A bad economy is better than no economy at all..

It's all about priorities man ...why can't some people see that..

Comment

I don't know about you guys but I never like towel heads ...they stink..

they are a sneaky , theiving lot by nature that should never be trusted..

I felt like this well before any wars...any of them complain about us ...send them back ...please

99.9% are cab drivers or corner store gougers anyways...would we miss them ...I think not!

Comment

Bill I see the priorities. I believe I've posted before, that I think we should get the job done, and get it over with.

When you sacrifice American money, to rebuild a country far away, and sacrifice OUR dollars OUR soldiers fighting in some **** hole country, that's a problem.

You say slick willy didn't take care of it....What about GWB's dad? That's right, while were getting terrorist planes flown into buildings, GWB is looking for any reason he can to avenge his fathers shortcomings.

Wow, they got Saddam, and NO TERRORISM HAS STOPPED. GWB appointed a panel of people (9/11 board) and they ruled that SADDAM AND OSAMA WERE NOT linked.

They may have the same color skin, but they're not all intertwined.

You have your views, I've got mine. I'm not going to argue with you, there's no point. You've made your choice, and if it's an informed choice, then you're making me happy.

I don't care who you vote for, I've got my preferences, but all I ask people is they make an educated vote.

Comment

IN related news however, when Germany started a war, the economy went up...ours is still in the toilet. Just food for thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X