No announcement yet.

Poll: How are you voting this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Poll: How are you voting this year?

CS that's not a bad idea ...too Sci-fi

but now you're thinkin' !!!!

Nahhhh just make an example of them to the world...take all they have and we will own and control the majority of their crap ..like da Indians..

Killm [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yeah, I live on the Sci Fi channel somedays.

Comment

None of that would have happend if we didn't pussy foot around and put on a kinder more gentle war for the liberals ..

Dead people can't kill Americans.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Im my book ...all enemies must perish as neatly and quickly as possible ...enemies, not non violent peaceful civilaians ..

Enemies Hiding in elabortae shrines wouldn't stop me ...bomb it!

Killm [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

No war goes exactly as planned. Yes, reporters died; they wanted to go with the combat units and so some died. It was their own choice. They were also killed by our enemies.

You don't seem to understand that we absorbed TWO atacks on the WTC and the loss of the African embassies before we attacked. You also don't seem to realize that al-Qaeda is not a nation, but a pan-Muslim organization.
          Iraq was not linked to 9/11, but it WAS linked to al-Qaeda, even per the 9/11 Commission. It was a major harborer of terrorists and a major source of instability in the Mideast. It was a legitimate target just as Iran and Syria will be if they don't learn the lesson that Libya learned. For you to suggest that we just melt everything is slightly hysterical.

Maybe you're worried about the prephecies of Revelation. Well, if it's fated to be, then it will be. We can't not do what's right for our security trying to avoid a prophecy.

You forget that THEY attacked US. Saddam may not have taken part in 9/11, but he was the ally of anyone who was against us. Standing against us, he deserved to fall. Those fighting us in Iraq are (A) some foreign agitators (B) Former Baathists and Saddam loyalists, and (C) Islamic fundamentalists wanting an Islamic theocracy like Iran or the Taliban regime overthrown in Afghanistan. All of those factions are our enemies, and even the enemies of most of the people in Muslim countries, who would likely prefer a secular and representative government if given the choice. No one thought Japan could be changed from a feudal society that worshipped its Emperor as a God, but it has adopted many aspects of Western society while retaining its cultural identity. Do you think Arabs are less capable of that than the Japanese?
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I understand perfectly well thank you. It was a comment in sarcastic jest. You do understand sarcasm do you not Rich? Bush doesn't get my vote. Good luck reshaping the Middle East to do it (make the US/world a safer place) If you get your forces tossed out of countries like Saudi Arabia with whom we want to be allied with, then you better plan on calling them, Egypt, Jordan our enemies as well. Part of the reason why this mess of WTC terrorism started was because of our prescence in Saudi Arabia was it not?

Comment

It seemed, not like sarcasm, but like you accused anyone who supports this war of wanting to glass over the Mideast. Sarcasm and bitterness aren't exactly the same thing.

AS for our prescence in Saudi Arabia, exactly why were we there? We were invited bu the Saudi government to protect it from Iraqi forces.

Technically, it was because Osama couldn't take the blow to his pride when the Saudi King told him he trusted the US Army to defend Saudi Arabia better than Osama's Afgahan fighters could. Osama is a rich and powerful scion of a Saudi oil family who was personally
              humiliated by that choice, and cloaks his personal vendetta against you, me and every other American and Westerner in religious terms. He has bent his huge personal fortune and reputation from the Afghan resistance to the Soviets towards revenge against us because
              we made the successful defense of Mecca that he could not have done.

Maybe we should have let Saddam sieze and sack Mecca before we went in; should have let sama try and fail to stop him. Then Osama would be
              a discredited man who failed to defend the holy land of Slam, instead of a rallying force against the US, which did.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I got a great Prophesy...

..Kill'm [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

OH you like my sig ..

I think those six words says it all . Remember right after 911 ..everyone was on the same page ..patrotic ..Bush was a good guy ..

Let me tell you a truth ..I never put out a flag or wore anything pariotic whatsoever because I knew it was temporary ...shallow is more the word ...not by all but by the majority IMO.

I didn't wear a flag on 910 and I didn't wear one on 912..

Do I like this country ...yes i do but not most of it's people...they are PHONY as that friggin' John Kerry..no wonder they can relate to that douche.

I have a gift ...to see thru phony and it's all around me.

Comment

Last I saw, that washed up, dead, weak guitarist named EVH who wasn't going to ever do anything worth anything ever again,.. had a personally painted, performed and signed guitar go for 28,000+. Your opinion, and judgement of others,..still worth .02... if that. I won't vote for Bush because he squinty eyed dork, that is reason enough.

Comment

Well, Kerry looks like Herman Munster - but without the laugh!
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Eddie needs the money and he sucks now ...so what's the point

Ed was THE reason why I'm here talking with you guys ...but I'm sooooo disappointed with him. He's not even a shell of what used to be.

EVH is NOT a good analogy ..for me anyways ...try another one..can I recommend Uli Roth maybe.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

all I know is Man will always war ...always ...it's in our design...thank the lord.

wars are bloody , ugly and for a reason ..to establish power and control ...so let's establish that and not dick around while those towel headed monkeys take pop shots at our men and woman..

This is not a war ...it is a ongoing , bloody media circus..and it will continue this way until we finish what was started ...even if we started it!

Let's finish it!

If we bail now ...we are in even more jepordy than before 911..

we have to weed out all the enemies as possible ..

and If I were the enemy I would be laughing my ass off because so far they are winning the war on terror ...because they have divided our country , busted our economy , and made us paranoid....that's terror!

Comment

Do we need to get hit really hard again on our own soil to unite once again..

unfortuantely ...probably so.

that's a shame!

Comment

A pox on all of their houses. They're all tools of special interests. Lesser of all evils: Kerry.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Lesser of all evils: Kerry.

[/ QUOTE ]

NEGATIVE. Lesser of all evils: Michael Badnarik

Full right to keep and bear arms, full freedoms of speech, the press, etc..., little or no taxes, far less government regulation. The list goes on and on.

Try freedom, folks. You might find that you actually like it.
                              Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Well, I would beg to differ. But in the interests of fairness, let me clarify:

Lesser of all evils (who would actually have a shot at winning): Kerry

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X