No announcement yet.

Poll: How are you voting this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Poll: How are you voting this year?

Horns, 20 bucks says Kerry does, and if I lose, I'll honestly mail you the cash, or paypal you.

Now, I read your ideas (take it, control it, own it) and I'm in love with them.

I don't care what president it is, Kerry, Bush, Britney Spears, if someone gets into that office, and says, you know what fukk it,

Boom boom boom boom boom, and all of a sudden, we're being the savages everyone else is, we're taking their land, using the resources to better ourselves, the shittier powers would go...you know what, we fukked up now, because it's no longer a **** taking America.

You want peace, but first you have to make war.

Comment

Deneb I just realized that we agree on similiar agendas ...

but why Kerry for that job ...do you think he puts on a "liberal" front ...but he's a ruthless killer on the inside ..

hmmmm...if that's the case I might vote for Kerry.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I just want to knock 'em dead ..wipe them out ...finish 'em ...kill'em ...done deal ...game over ..bye bye then ...check please ...put the fork in it ...squashed....settled ...the end.

I just think Bush really wants to do that but his hands are tied with political BS...

Well if Kerry did cut off limbs and ears and shoved hot pokers up asses of the enemy ...he might be the guy for the job...that's the Kerry I like!!!

hmmmmm we need to discuss this further ...maybe we don't know the "REAL" Kerry...just the douchebag talking (big) head Kerry..I see ...i see where you're goin' with this ..

maybe you know somethin' we don't know ...could be..maybe ...could be.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        In that case you better declare war on Syria, Iran and North Korea.. the sooner the better. No sense waiting any longer, they're in pursuit of WMD and we need to liberate the country and dump billions into nation building we said we wouldn't do.

[/ QUOTE ]Count on a war with Iran - regardless of who gets elected. We've completely encircled the country - this is not by accident. The CIA is very present 'in-country' scouting targets, and assisting the massive pro-democracy movement that has been swelling for the last decade. They are setting the stage for the transfer of power after the smoke clears (lessons of Iraq). It's gonna happen. The Iranian military will prove no more difficult to crush than the Iraqi or Afghani armies were. The difference will be in the aftermath.

- Iran has a large pro-democracy movement. Riots and protests are commonplace. A large majority of the population embrace Western ideas and culture (behind closed doors). Remember, Iran was a fairly cosmopolitan nation prior to '79.
        - Iran already has an elected parlamentary system in-place. Currently, the candidates are picked by the Mullahs - remove the Mullahs and presto, instant democracy.
        - by keeping most of the government in-place, all the contracts Iran currently has with Europe, Russia, India, and most recently New Zealand will remain valid. This should remove any profit-motivated UN obstrucions (like the Russian/French/German activities prior to Iraq).

The beginning of the end of the War on Terror will come about with the end of the Mullahs.
        ===
        Syria will follow the Libyan example. They already are playing both sides - chummy with Iran when the lights are on, talking to Israel when no one is looking. Without their Iranian sponsors, Syria will employ the age-old Arab wisdom of backing the stronger horse. They will have problems with Hezbollah initally, but as 100% of Hezbollahs money and weapons come from Iran...
        ===
        As for North Korea, who knows.
        - But the S. Korean government is currently accelerating plans to move the seat of government from Seoul to somewhere further south (ie: out of artillery range).
        - Their traditional sponsors (China, Soviet Union) are tired of dumping in cash for little to no gain. That's why N.K hit the US for extortion/blood money - money Clinton paid - but Bush has discontinued that policy.
        -Out of their primary weapons-systems customers (Iran, Pakistan, Libya), only Iran remains. Once Iran is no longer buying long-range missle capabilities, NK will either explode or implode (win-win for the rest of the world).
        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
        X