• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reality Check (chick related)

[ QUOTE ]
    When I grow up I wanna be like Brett [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I thought you were already grown up
    [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

when I grow up I wanna be like Eric Cartman..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        My wife don'r have titties ...very small with big nips ...I like 'em

She hates 'em....she's bothering me for a boob job ....no way ...don't like fake boobs ..

I like my little brunette girls with chubby asses ...natural! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Shaved or Jungle-land?
        Sorry...just had to ask the natural follow-up question!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] See....I'm like Bill in a lot of ways...he can relate here!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          yeah, i've had plenty a chat with brett "no couch" coleman

[/ QUOTE ]

Err...my "no couch" theory...

When I bring a girl home, I don't want to give her any choices, options, or chances to think about what she's doing and maybe have her "morals" get the best of her (I know, this sounds bad)...so I gave away my couch years ago in college. I was sick of bringing girls home after a night of drinking only to have them flop their asses on the couch to 1) sober up 2) "get to know me better" 3) pass out or 4) have their **** friends call and talk them out of what's about to happen. Here's the logic:

With no couch, and a dining room table covered with guitar parts, I really give the chicks no options on where to sit. Their only choice is my bed...and then most of my work is done.

It might be juvenile and immature, but it works. I've probably turned down half a dozen couches in the last 10 years from friends and relatives that know I don't have one - I don't want one.

There's another lesson for you young'n's. **** having a couch.

Brett

Comment

this reminds me of an episode of seinfeld...

Comment

The master!
              [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Warrior ...that would be a small landing strip..

no jungle ...not since the 70's.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  this reminds me of an episode of seinfeld...

[/ QUOTE ]If Seinfeld had given away HIS couch, he'd still be on ther air! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]I know, he quit on his own - but with the couchless action increase, he'd never have wanted to quit!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Warrior ...that would be a small landing strip..

no jungle ...not since the 70's.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X