Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reality Check (chick related)

[ QUOTE ]
    My Sat. skank had a kind of chubby ass, but I hardly noticed because of her E sized knockers. I'm a tittie man.

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

You and me both brother. Preach on!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Good thing you got all them guitars, Brett, 'cause one of these days your dick is just going to fall off.

Keith

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man!~!!!!

Comment

My wife don'r have titties ...very small with big nips ...I like 'em

She hates 'em....she's bothering me for a boob job ....no way ...don't like fake boobs ..

I like my little brunette girls with chubby asses ...natural! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

lol. so are you leaving #2 then? and just going, somewhat stag?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            so are you leaving #2 then? and just going, somewhat stag?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, kind of. #2 is gonzo / #1 wants me back, but I'm really not sure about getting back with her (I don't think I want any form of a commitment for a while). I have a new stripper I hooked up with the other day and a 26 year old realtor I'm seeing Weds. #2 has a friend that I went out with recently (behind her back - yeah!) and I may try to open that door again. Like a dumbass, I went out with #2 and her friend (who was married to this hair band singer - no ****) saw us together...so no more dating the friend. Now that #2 is out and back into therapy, maybe the ex-Ms. Gillette will reconsider.

So "stag"...I don't know. Lesson to you kids...Pussy is pussy, and there is plenty of it around. Lower your standards and you can get laid every night if you choose to. I prefer large fake cans, so I limit myself a little.

Brett

Comment

Sorry.......BUT if your were the Hef jr. as played on the board would you have time for the load of guitars, web time, work, the lizards ect..... I have to ask if you were the one that bought $40 worth of fuckin film and not have a camera?

Comment

Email me off-line for any pictures you require. Lots of the members here I'm friends with have seen my picts of said skanks. I never lie about my women, my money, my guitars, and my fishing.

Jeremy, Sully...care to vouche for me?

Comment

heh... yeah, i've had plenty a chat with brett "no couch" coleman, and have seen plenty of pics. i've told him many times; he's an inspiration to couch owners everywhere.

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Email me off-line for any pictures you require. Lots of the members here I'm friends with have seen my picts of said skanks. I never lie about my women, my money, my guitars, and my fishing.

Jeremy, Sully...care to vouche for me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny thing is those are the 4 things I lie to girls about. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                      You are way too busy hunting guitars and chicks.
                      You are our hero on JCF in many ways.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Allright Brett, lets see some pictures of the fish.... You hanging into some big Texas hybrid largemouth??

Adrian
                        All hail the 'King'
                        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Brett your threads frickin rule!!! These stories are interesting and entertaining. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] you will have to keep us all posted on what happens!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

"I have to ask if you were the one that bought $40 worth of fuckin film and not have a camera?" ...awesome "fast times" reference!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I love chubby asses ....I like goin' butt snorklin'.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Brett, you're my idol.

Comment

When I grow up I wanna be like Brett [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X