Addendum to PowerTubes Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addendum to PowerTubes Poll

In light of all the Political information/propaganda/arguments that may have taken place on "Whose voting for Who?" in November. This may belp you decide which side of the fence you are on. I wish I could have found something that included Libertarians but I have the other (3) parties instead.

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?

What with elections coming up, we should all decide.

Question: How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans and Southern Republicans? The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock ...40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor or Oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing!

I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Republican's Answer:

BANG!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Southern Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
    click....(sounds of reloading).
    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
    click
    Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips??"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Hope this helps!

Re: Addendum to PowerTubes Poll

Pretty cool, but I think most Southern Democrats would still react like the Southern Republicans. It's the California Democrats that would question himself while the thug slashed his whole family to death.

If it were a black Southern Baptist Southern Republican minister, he'd probably stop after the first clip (though reloading, just in case!) and pray for the soul of the newly dispatched crook!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

This is True... Hence the Old Term Dixiecrat.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wrong. As a Democrat I can assure you that I would not hesitate one bit pulling the trigger in that situation. Just because I don't side with misguided oafs that put their faith in superstitious ancient texts doesn't make me a tree hugging pacifist.

One thing though, if the attacker was a Republican it would make the kill just a bit sweeter [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Jeez! You guys forgot to mention the Chicago Machine Democrats.

Even though the politician is carrying a gun, about 10 mob guys swarm the assailant and he becomes "trunk music"...
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Wrong. As a Democrat I can assure you that I would not hesitate one bit pulling the trigger in that situation. Just because I don't side with misguided oafs that put their faith in superstitious ancient texts doesn't make me a tree hugging pacifist.

One thing though, if the attacker was a Republican it would make the kill just a bit sweeter [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

As one fo those infamous "California Democrats" I would just close my eyes, picture Dick Cheney and blast that mo-fo back to Jesus. For the record, this California Democrat doesn't pussyfoot around with a Glock .40, I carry a HK .45

Comment

I'd shoot him several times in the upper torso area for the most stopping power and bodily trauma..

My familiy's saftey comes first ...

better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6..

Every responsible adult with a family should own a good weapon for the home for maximum protection in the worst case scenarios..

strict laws should apply as well ...the weapon must be registered in your name and kept safe from all children..

a gun saved my life several times ...so my son has a father and my wife has her husband...to make sure they are takin' care of..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X