Mr LPC is missing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr LPC is missing.....

Anybody seen Mr LPC lately?? He wasnt here at lunch, and hes not here now....I fear that he ventured off to Guitars ETC and possibly there was a fatal accident involving guitar strings....or even worse, an avalanche of unslightly cheap import guitars and hes lying helpless underneath the mass. If anyone hears of such an accident, please let me know....LOL

Mrs LPC [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I can see my ass being kicked ruthlessly for this one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Mr LPC is missing.....

Maybe the Ibanez or ESP boards got him? War is hell you know. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Oh the humanity.....lets just pray that if there was such an accident it involved jacksons or charvels....no wait, lets not...lets hope it was cheap imports....it would be a tragedy for so many jacksons and charvels to be ruined....

Mrs LPC

If you dont hear from me after tonight, please come find my rotting corpse, it will probably be buried in the Croatan Nat. Forest....

Comment

We'll have to send out some San Dimas Commandos out for a S&R mission. We'll bring him back!!!
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Stupid question...whats an S&R mission??? Sex and relaxation?? Hey Im up for that one....

Mrs LPC

Comment

I think he meant Search & Rescue, but I like your definition better! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

search and rescue
              [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Stupid question...whats an S&R mission??? Sex and relaxation?? Hey Im up for that one....

Mrs LPC

[/ QUOTE ]

Sex and relaxation.... bath house?
                [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually it's "Spaniards and Rastafarians". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

oh! what was I thinking...
                    you are right.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Call off the search....he decided to come home.....but keep in mind, if Im dead, come find me....I will be the one lying really still with all the flies and maggots for pets...

Mrs LPC

Comment

We want a full de-briefing after you're done de-briefing him but in a different way. (make sure he re-briefs first please)
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

It sounds like a hip hop song Tekky...

Comment

***DEBRIEFING****

Mission accomplished...he stripped, put on boxers, and laid on the bed....he is now completely debriefed and rebriefed.....complete video of the debriefing at 11

Mrs LPC

Comment

We're hoping for a text copy for the file. Just an overview, nothing too specific. The information you gain from that debriefing seems sensitive and should be placed on a strict "Need to know" level. And frankly, we don't need to know. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X