Protein drinks for workouts? need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Protein drinks for workouts? need help

According to what I am reading here, I think I am best to stick to cardio stuff and be a lean sissy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe I can get with a group of stay at home mom's to workout with, hey theres and IDEA! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Got MILF??? I know of a few Milf's in my neighborhood that might want to come over and "excercise" on my soloflex[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] uhhhemm....
    anyway,

I dont drink much alcohol at all. just a sociable drink here and there. I will watch the breads for sure. I do appreciate all the advice you guys have listed here. THanks again. I am always welcoming advice of any kind.

Cheers!!!

Tone
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Nah, cardio alone isn't enough. Build lean mass, it eats calories. You may not get "abs" no matter what you do. If you are genetically programmed to carry x amount of bodyfat as a bare minimum, your body will fight you tooth and nail to hang on to it. If you are over 30 it is even harder. You might get under it for a while, but won't be able to maintain it for long. Just concentrate on being fit with a good cardio & weight program. Or look at something like Core Performance (author = M. Verstegen), it's a really good program for strength and fitness, best I've ever seen actually.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        According to what I am reading here, I think I am best to stick to cardio stuff and be a lean sissy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe I can get with a group of stay at home mom's to workout with, hey theres and IDEA! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Got MILF??? I know of a few Milf's in my neighborhood that might want to come over and "excercise" on my soloflex[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] uhhhemm....
        anyway,

I dont drink much alcohol at all. just a sociable drink here and there. I will watch the breads for sure. I do appreciate all the advice you guys have listed here. THanks again. I am always welcoming advice of any kind.

Cheers!!!

Tone

[/ QUOTE ]

I never thought of the stay at home MILF angle.. hmmmm [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

yes wait to you see a MILF and then go joggin' behind her ...that seems to give me more stamina ..

I once chased a MILF for seven miles ...lost five pounds on that run ..

she made a police report but the results was worth it!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Tonemonster have tried ProteinFactory.com You can customize any of their protein blends for your preferences. They also have lots of info too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

she made a police report but the results was worth it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Imagine it was YOU who was assigned to investigate the perp. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ive been working out and using a drink at my gym called "Slim N Fit" and it contains a shitload of L-Cernatine (if thats wrong then its something extremely similar) and is supposed to aid the burning of fat. Has 1000mg per 330ml. Am I the biggest sucker ever?

James

Comment

Man I weighed myself today and I'm 235 now ...

my goal is 450!!!...
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                  X