what is love ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is love ?

as you all may know i am jsut a young inexperienced lad with his life head of him. i cannot help but wonder what love is . what should i look for ina woman and things of the sort. share your ideas give suggestions do what ever and please help me out a little because i am confused.

-many thanks

Re: what is love ?

What should you look for in a woman? Why don't YOU tell us? If it were up to me, I'd tell you to look for warts, deformities, and bad stench! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

lol. welli guess as far as physical appearence gos a nice hour glass figure and long black hair with blue eyes. as far as mentality a good taste in metal !

Comment

There you go! Now go forth, young lad, and commence your glorious conquest with task in mind! Seize the day! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

wheres my sword?...oh its in my pants next to my knife...

Comment

what is love?
            baby don't hurt me,
            baby don't hurt me,
            no more...
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              As you all may know I am just a young inexperienced lad with his life head of him. I cannot help but wonder what love is. What should I look for in a woman and things of the sort. Share your ideas give suggestions do what ever and please help me out a little because I am confused.
              -many thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey dude, I must commend you on actually asking for help. Firstly you must know what you want, sounds easy right, well you would be surprized how many guys don't know exactly what they want from their significant other. As musicians we are goal oriented so you should figure out as much about this person as you can then find it.

Secondly, it's hard to define what love is. For me I lean towards what Ayn Rand said, "Love is the expression of one's values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities you have achieved in your character and person, the emotional price paid by one man for the joy he receives from the virtues of another."

Also you could read "Symposium (The Banquet)" from the book The Great Dialoges of Plato. It's a party held in celebration of playwrite Agathon's sucess but they end up spending the evening discussing the meaning and nature of love with Socrates in attendance.
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                what is love?
                baby don't hurt me,
                baby don't hurt me,
                no more...

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

two words...boo beez.

Comment

dude ...little brunnette girls with chubby asses..

look at her mom before thinking of getting "serious" ...that's is what she'll look like ..

If you wouldn't mind boppin' the momma then it's all good..possibly a MILF ...for some hot mom and daughter action..

also a good steady income is very important ...we needs our toys..

hey before I continue ...how old are you son ...I just had a vision of telling this to my nine year old son...I'll wait till next year.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What is love??? You'll know when/if it happens. First don't look for it or for a woman... It'll just happen or it won't.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] anyway for me it was finding a woman that liked everything I did. We had everything in common... except that whole leaving me for a rich guy thing. Fukkin B!tch!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh well I'm sure it'll happen again for me... hopefully without the leaving me for a rich guy part.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah, and I agree with Horns.... look at her Mom!!! That is what she'll turn into!!

Comment

yep ...my mother in law is a nightmare ...I'm doomed

but the wife is a looker then and now ...but by the time she looks like her mom hopefully i'll be dead or my PP won't work... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Go out and play some gigs, shred with your band, then amble up to the bar on your break and let the girls approach you. Pick out the one you like and take a test drive. If you hit it off, take it from there.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

yeah chicks love musicians ..until they find out that your AC/DC tribute band is your only bread and butter... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X