Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Louis Cardinals...will they win the big games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: St. Louis Cardinals...will they win the big games?

Well I still owe you and Tekky Dinner at Namm from the Tampa/calgary series.

Just though of it. Who ever loses this bet will wear a pink shirt around Namm that says "Yes I'm Gay, and I play Ibanez's"

We can have it made at like a mall shirt shop or something.

Any other Ideas??
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

We can make these into a little bit better of bets too. are you a Rams fan??? I know my Hawks will be pounding that Rams ass for 2 wins this year, just like it should've been last year if not for the Ref Purpesly tripping Bobby Engram to not make that catch.

Comment

I'm only a Rams fan cause they're the Home team. Ok get ready for this, and I know they never do a lot anymore but I'm a die hard Steelers Fan. Ever since the Steel Curtain in the 70's! Plus Bill Cowher is a phenominal coach!

Comment

I don't see the steelers doing that much this year, The hawks beat them last year, I loved that game it was a fun time making fun of steeler fans

Comment

I'll take your bets against the Rams and the Cards. We need something with some substance tho!

Name it bro, I'm all ears...

Pat

Comment

I'm stumped..... Anyone want to suggjust something

Comment

Working...
              X