Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Louis Cardinals...will they win the big games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis Cardinals...will they win the big games?

What do you guys think? I know I'm from St. Louis so I'm biased but DAMN! They are kickin asss this year!!!!

Re: St. Louis Cardinals...will they win the big games?

YUP, it's over....

Cards Win!

Pat

Comment

no contest. who can beat them?

Comment

Walker, Edmonds, Pujols, Rolen, Renteria, Sanders = totally ridiculous. It's like having two sets of 3-4-5 hitters.Half of them could be slumping and they'd still kill you. Not much to worry about there.

Comment

The Braves!!!

Remember 1996??? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

St. Louis is a gimme, but I'd say the Braves are the most impressive team this year. Lost key players in the offseason and still running away with the division, against all predictions. They find ways to win

Comment

The Braves are impressive this year considering what they're working with... Of course the do have JD Drew... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He couldn't stay healthy here but, he goes to Atlanta and has a damn near record year... Oh well, I still think we got the better deal! I definitely wouldn't count the Braves out but, the Cubs are laughable this year, and they picked up some key players this year.. Nomar, and Maddox.

Comment

Cards= 2004 World Series Champs.

Don't believe me? OK, USA Jacksons for everybody that posts here if they don't win it all. You can have your pick from my collection.

Ummmm, I'm of course, completely joking. But I do think that our Redbirds will go all the way.

Go CARDS!!!!

Comment

Being a baseball junkie my entire life, this is the strongest lineup the Birds have had. Better than '82, '85, or '87. Pujols is nursing planter fascitis in his foot. If LaRussa keeps the studs fresh by scheduling days off, they might be running on all cylinders into the playoffs. The pitching staff has been nothing short of outstanding all year... Carpenter and Marquis especially. The Braves don't scare me too much in a series this time around. The one thing that still bothers me a little is the Cubs starters. If Wood, Prior, Zambrano, Maddux all decide to tighten their jocks at once and pitch to their potential, that combination is just nasty, at least on paper. But they have to secure the wildcard first....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    The one thing that still bothers me a little is the Cubs starters. If Wood, Prior, Zambrano, Maddux all decide to tighten their jocks at once and pitch to their potential, that combination is just nasty, at least on paper. But they have to secure the wildcard first....

[/ QUOTE ]

That all hinges on whether or not they can keep Wrigley from crumbling apart that long. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Don't believe me? OK, USA Jacksons for everybody that posts here if they don't win it all. You can have your pick from my collection.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take some of that! And yes, I only quoted the important part for obvious reasons.

I tell you what, if the Cards win and I SMOKE THAT FUGGIN Boxstard [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]of yours, then I get the pick of the litter, how's that sound?

Cool with me!

Pat

Comment

Todd,

If Wrigley crumbles, we'll just go throw down another steak at Gibsons and then go visit Ogre!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL!!! Uhhh, Dave, we're going to Gibsons no matter what. And I think Ogre now lives in Chicago. I see him quite a bit.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

We need to find some sorta bet, I will gurrentee the Braves will beat them. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Name it DRS... I'm in!

Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X