Going back to the ground side baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Going back to the ground side baby

Big Red, unfortunately, will be shipped to 218 E Main St, where I have the task of dragging it through the showroom, down the hallway, out in the service bay, through the oil spills and out ot my car.....such a pity...

Mrs LPC

Comment

SEE!!!! Sam you need to have it shipped here. No oil spills. Oh the humanity!!!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Easy there killer [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You can come down and visit Big Red anytime you want to, bring your own amp if you'd like to blow your hair back, or record till your hearts content with it, but I can't see it leaving my house without me [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anybody from the JCF is always welcome to pop in and hang out. We'll cook out, talk shop, we'll show you the base(s) that are local and whatever else.

I love my guitars, but at the end of the day, they are just guitars, and are meant to be played and enjoyed. I'll never have a huge collection, I'm resigned to that fact, but what I have is nice and they are well loved and played frequently. </font>

Comment

Working...
        X