Do you remember the moment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember the moment...

That you lost all respect for someone???

Well, I'll remember this one. I lost all respect for Gene Simmons when I read this article...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,130327,00.html
    Occupy JCF

Re: Do you remember the moment...

This should go in that "What is love?" thread. I think the Queer Eye guys just want Gene to give them a tongue lashing in the back door.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

wow! todd, you hung in a lot longer than i did. as soon as eric singer was wearing peter criss' makeup, that was it for me.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        This should go in that "What is love?" thread. I think the Queer Eye guys just want Gene to give them a tongue lashing in the back door.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh! I'm avoiding that thread. It's icky-bad.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No, it's Strong-bad!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My view on KISS? KISS has always been a rock & roll circus. Gene and Paul were the real ringleaders, but Ace and Peter had equal status at first.Now in the circus, when a clown quits, they just hire a new clown and put hin in the same suit. No difference in KISS. Peter thought he could get more $ and he was wrong. Ace was just tired of being sober enough to play.Eric Singer's a much better drummer than Criss ever was, and Tommy can play Ace's solos better than Ace, so why not? KISS was never sacred, it was always a circus. Why should Gene and Paul shut down the money machine because 2 of the original guys can't cut it or got greedy? It's not like they were ever Led Zeppelin or even Van Halen, though big thanks to Gene for breaking Van Halen, among others.Of course all this is subjective; I just never revered them like y'all do, nor reviled them either. I just figured they had a great gimmick going and wrote some cool songs, but nothing with the significance of say the Zeppelin catalog. So I guess I didn't have the buildup to have the letdown later.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I can easily make this thread Icky bad..

Ed losing his tongue ...then Valerie being seen hangin' around with Gene Simmons..coincidence , I think NOT!!!

see I told ya so... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yes, you do have the magic touch.

Somebody needs to get these threads away from the stinky mess they have become. However entertaining it is, it is doubly nauseous.
                I was going to "go the growl" on the old lady tonight, but now I'm not sure. I know I'll just be eyeing the starfish the "hole" time.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Dude ...indulge her ...she's a fine woman to deal with your silly ass..

eat her ass...tell her I said so....I insist.

I'm a true friend ...real friends tells you nice things like this ..keep her happy ..

eat her ass Jimmy ...eat it!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OK sorry ...I can't help it ...I had to talk to my bud Jimmy.

continue with your thread..

Comment

"Uh honey, the evil doped up Satanist from Cleveland said I have to chomp on your pooper tonight. He promises you will love it."
                      Should get me in there, Bill. Thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I can easily make this thread Icky bad..

Ed losing his tongue ...then Valerie being seen hangin' around with Gene Simmons..coincidence , I think NOT!!!

see I told ya so... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy SH*T buhahahahahhahahahah now thats some funny stuff folks. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

heh... "we interrupt this thread to bring you this message from the president of the ass eaters of america:"

lerx, i know what you're sayin, but i'll betcha a bazillionjillion skittles that you won't see anyone else in gene or paul's makeup. it's easy for them to say that the makeup is like a uniform to pass on; they're still in the band, and they know full well that:

a. neither one of them are going to not take the money while they still can.
                          b. neither one would EVER be replaced like ace and peter have.

personally, i think they should take the makeup off and continue instead of having to do solo albums.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Jimmy make sure to mark "ASS" on your calander on her Birthday and Anniversary ...those are two MANDATORY ass eatin' occasions..

may as well do it now before they start wearing Depends...then you can just cut it down to Birthdays..

Comment

OK, I agree with you Lerx, but must Gene bring the Fab 5 into this? There's circus and then there's Cirque du Soleil.

And Bill... Do you have to? I mean, it's not like you don't hijack enough threads. Crap, you even have people duped into believing you're important enough for a thread of your own...
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X