Crowned Unholy - Go Fuggin Buy It :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowned Unholy - Go Fuggin Buy It :)

I've been listening to this monster of an album all weekend [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]. Definitely an improvement over "Crowned in Terror" (especially the bass lines; listen to the intro of "Satanist" and you'll tell right away). Comes with a professional dvd bootleg recording of a show somewhere in Germany. Vocals sound cleaner and a bit more aggressive then the original. I wish they would of left Tompa on a couple of tunes (Tittle track mostly [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

...was wondering what they used when they re-recorded the album. I know Marcus used a Emg-Loaded Jackson Soloist while Marco used a bc rich mocking bird (Emg-Loaded to I bet).

Suck that these guys don't play anymore.

From what I gathered from an interview with Marcus, they worked out a deal with Metal Blade to re-do the album (to finish there contract with them). Something along the lines of "New Equipment - Re-Record album".

Is that **** really true?

Either or, Any info or there equipment would be great.

Re: Crowned Unholy - Go Fuggin Buy It

Cool

got the new Carnal Forge on ...their best yet!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Re: Crowned Unholy - Go Fuggin Buy It

Did a quick search and found a couple of interviews

Magnus Interview

Marcus Interview

Comment

Working...
      X