Still half drunk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still half drunk...

Still half drunk from last night and I'm leaving for Ozzfest now. Gonna be a good day!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Still half drunk...

Bloody Mary's bro!

Get her done!

Pat

Comment

Bloody Maria, extra spicy for me. Tequila goes down so much better than Vodka for me.

Comment

Oh no, gimme an Absolute/Zing Zang with a bit of Clamato and I'm golden!

Have fun at the show bro! get a nap during the rif raff... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Hey Travis, want to go see VH in Champaign on the 21st, I believe? I'm gonna shang a few 5 stars and go, lemme no bro... Off list is cool...

Comment

Best day-after cure (other than another pint if you are brave enough) litre bottle of ice cold chocolate-milk - lines your stomach and gives you energy.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

R

Comment

Don't feel alone my good JCF brotha...I didn't go to bed yet and I'm not going to and I'm still very high from "bong suicide" all night.

I can't go to sleep I just took a handfull of dope and I want to stay up and enjoy it ..

My kids in school and the wife's at work ...and have the new Lamb of God Blasting !!!!

life is good! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OH crap BTW ...Jack dude ...now isn't phil anselmo a big piece of crap!!!!

did he talk crap all thru their lame set...a-gain!!!??? [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

He's such a pud!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I seen Superjoint @ Ozzfest and Phil Anselmo was a dick. As usual. No surprise.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Oh no, gimme an Absolute/Zing Zang with a bit of Clamato and I'm golden!

Have fun at the show bro! get a nap during the rif raff... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Hey Travis, want to go see VH in Champaign on the 21st, I believe? I'm gonna shang a few 5 stars and go, lemme no bro... Off list is cool...

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, Pat Id love to go, but I'll be back in school by then and money will be tight. That's too bad, too. Champaign is my home town. Thanks so much, though.

Comment

I can't see how Super Joint Ritual is even popular ...it's not good in the slightest...no redeeming qualities at all ...Damageplan is pretty decent.

could you even image to get a spot on Ozzfest on the main stage ...and act like that the entire tour ...

he told cleveland "You guys are the fukkin' worst crowd we ever played for ...suck my dick" and threw his mic....WTF??????

and they were cheering like mad for their crap , more than a lot of bands there...but not me ...i was too shocked to see such a blatant display of assholeness....on top of them sucking!

I would love to see him get his clock cleaned ...hell I'll do it ..pass the word to him ...I want to beat his ass...just because! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Quick review, 2 words. Simply Amazing!!!! Will go in depth tomorrow. But Bill, Phil had nothin but love for the audience and gave props to the other bands, he really seemed to be in great form. Anyway, I need to go have a few beers and unwind, it was way too hot to be drinking out there today. See y'all in the AM
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                      X