X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POST 100 - classifieds here I come...

BWahahahahahaha....

R [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: POST 100 - classifieds here I come...

Holy crap man! It only seemed like yesterday you were asking us to help you identify your KE3. Now you've got a USA KE2 and started the Kelly Cult, and you've only posted here 100 times. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I can soooo picture you posting a want-ad in the Classifieds for all sorts of interesting Kellys. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

well since this post is considered "intentionally increasing the post count" you will be re set back to 0 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        well since this post is considered "intentionally increasing the post count" you will be re set back to 0 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
          Ohhh, that's got to burn! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            well since this post is considered "intentionally increasing the post count"

[/ QUOTE ]

...What, from 99 to 100? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Interesting. Your post makes your intentions seem suspect.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Nobody from Europe in their right mind, joins the jcf to use the classifieds.
                The guy just has a sense of humor. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Nobody from Europe in their right mind, joins the jcf to use the classifieds.
                  The guy just has a sense of humor. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lookie his avatar and tell me if he looks to be in his right mind [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] just kidding [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I was jokingly giving him a hard time fellas [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

hmm, well, I did definately not join for the classifieds (it is a nice addition though) but without the classifieds I would not have my 750xl. and wheter one likes it or not; getting a guitar from the classifieds is cheaper than the bay and the bay is already WAAAAAY cheaper than european channals. if I want to get myself a jackson or charvel, the first place I look is here in the classifieds and when I have the money I will contact either matt or kevin, because it will be so much cheaper than here. honestly, jacksons are getting rarer every single day, hell even Ibanez has a shrinking market over here. nowadays it is LTD and ESP who take over (not a bad alternative for Ibanez though). '80s and 90's rock guitars are "out of fashion" and ESPs are relatively new, so the prize of the jacksons increase and get more rare

harrald

Comment

Yay classifieds, I've picked up a great guitar there!! Yay sandwich that will get me thrugh the night!!

Comment

He he - you guys!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah - does seem like only yesterday I was asking about my old KE3. I allready had my eye on a KE2 - just didn't know where to get it. But with the forums help - most importantly the link to Easton Guitars I tracked one down. The only reason I have it soooo quickly was that it was in stock (how lucky was I in this time of F**der wait 9 months mockery).

As for classifieds - well, I have used it to try and sell my GFX-707 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I like the idea about putting a wanted for Kellys for the Kelly Cult....hmmmm....interesting....

Cheers - R (with suspect intentions!!!)

PS - I like the avatar - one of my better self-portaits [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not very fu(king funny. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What's the matter Ronnie? You resemble that remark? Or know someone who does? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X