No announcement yet.

POST 100 - classifieds here I come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POST 100 - classifieds here I come...

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    well since this post is considered "intentionally increasing the post count" you will be re set back to 0 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not very fu(king funny. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]We all know that Racer is our very own correctional institution and his message is very clear:"We can't spell worth a damn." But this response has me perplexed. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Will Racer clarify this statement? Will Batman do Robin? Tune in later. Same Bat-Time. Same Bat-Channel.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      well since this post is considered "intentionally increasing the post count" you will be re set back to 0 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not very fu(king funny. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]We all know that Racer is our very own correctional institution and his message is very clear:"We can't spell worth a damn." But this response has me perplexed. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Will Racer clarify this statement? Will Batman do Robin? Tune in later. Same Bat-Time. Same Bat-Channel.

[/ QUOTE ]
      Ron had more posts than I did. When he hit 10,000, the Admins pulled a practical joke and reset his post count and told him the system probably just reset itself once it went to 10,000. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

well Ron, look at it from the bright side: officially YOU have still a life and that is something someone else cannot say

Harrald

Comment

Looks like ol' Racer there didn't think too much of that little joke the admins pulled. He probably has something saved up that he will unleash at the appropriate time. "It's a revenge thing, Man." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
          X