Cops, post your cool stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops, post your cool stories

LOL at Bill's story of the grandma!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh that Jaw dude ...holy crap!!! Man that dickhole had half of face ...everything from his nose down was gone and he lived just fine ...I'm sure he's even much happier now than before his attempted suicide when he used to have lips.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Yeah Me and my partner see this Mustang probably approx. 1/8 a mile ahead of us and he's flyin' ...
      So I tell my partner (he was drivin) "Fukk him ...let's just scare the crap outta this dick"
      So my partner floors it and finally catches up to the mustang. As we get closer I see that it's friggin' John ...Man was I happy to get this oppurtunity..!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I quickly tell my good partner that this dude is my best friend ..."you gotta pull him over"...so as he hits the lights I duck down in my seat and told my partner "really drill him ....treat him like a total dick"...
      So John's just sittin' there all nice and pulled over and while My partner is talking to John ..I sneak out of the passenger door while he's distracted and I squat down by his passenger door and I'm listening and watching John's reaction's ...My partner is giving it to him pretty good and tells John to "GET OUTTA THE CAR!!" ...I see John's facial expression and is thinking ..WTF????!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      So John exits his car and Tommy tells him to place his hands on the car ...I'm watching this thru John's rear window..Tommy continues his BS and John's all serious and sh!t ...now I can't take it anymore ...So as John's looking over the top of his car ...I slowly come up from the otherside and I'm standin' there laughing...John sees me laughin' my ass off...and he just goes from nervous to pissed to relieved to silly in a matter of seconds ...That was awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oooh, that's mean! Funny as hell, but mean!
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Yeah, funny, uh huh.. hehe... I was bummin when the cop flipped me around and slammed me onto the car to search me! Then I see Bill laughing his ass off... Sigh...

Friggin Bastage!

Comment

It's slip-on-a-banana-peel funny, John!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I was like envisioning me in the local district and my Mustang getting confiscated and towed to a stripping, Umm I mean, holding yard...

I was most bummed... hehe...

Someday, Bill, you will pay for that one... Someday bro...

Muhahahaha!!!

Comment

Working...
              X