Cops, post your cool stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops, post your cool stories

I know there are at least a couple cops here (and one pot-smoking Satanist blowhard EX cop [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Post your cool/funny/weird/routine stops/I blew away that criminal good stories! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Cops, post your cool stories

NOT non-cop poster stories! (ie, I got pulled over by this one cop blah blah blah) [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just got done watching Reno 911 on Comedy Central. Great cop show! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

There's cops here? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
        I'm out.....

Comment

I was in a major car accident, my body was smashed up really bad, my right leg was so busted up that it was laying so my foot was almost totally backwards and my left foot sat twisted sideways. The rest of my body was not much better.

In the hospital ER the cop asks me how fast i was going before the accident. I tell him around 60mph. He says 'Why don't you tell me how fast you were really going. I think you were doing over 100." I tell him again I was doing 60 and I should have been going slower since it was raining so hard. He says 'Tell me how fast you were really going and I will get the doctor in here'. I told 60mph. He says "I KNOW how fast you were going and I am not going to leave you alone until you tell me how fast you were going." I ask him to please leave until the docs could dope me up and get my legs set and my head scanned. Back and forth for what seemed like a lifetime and finally I started yelling at him "Fine me for whatever you want. Going 100, attempted Murder, whatever. Just leave me alone you ****." The doctor hears the yelling and finally comes and clears the cop out. The cop was resisting at first, but finally gave in and left.

Comment

While on duty at my favorite drug-boy arrest corner (crack). I was met by my partner who was off duty and wanted to hook up with me (he knows how to find me) . It was 0100hrs and raining and it was an unusually slow night so we decide to take "30" (lunch) together . We decided to get a pizza and go play pool at the police mini station. So I followed my off duty partner in his personal car. While sitting at a light he did a usual quick glance at the car next to him. At this time he noticed a very large black male pointing a handgun to him . Carl goes through the light to get away from him . Well I didn't know what he was doing so I just followed behind him in the zone car. Just seconds later I heard a shot (really close range) then another ...then a barrage of gun fire. I'm feakin' out lookin to see where all this is coming from. Then I see Carl go left of center up onto a curb. Then I see another vehicle pull quickly next to car and the above male existed his car and proceeded to shoot rapidly into my partners car. I quickly pulled the zone car over to curb , jumped out and yelled "POLICE" ...he then turned the weapon to me and started shooting. I returned fire . he then jumped into his vehicle for cover as I continued shooting into his car. then adding another clip into my service 9mm. I remebering being afraid for carl because all of his windows were shattered and there was no movement. Then the suspect car door swung open and he returned fire at me again . It was dark and raining and my glasses were all wet , not to mention we are approx. 60ft from each other . I seen his muzzle flash and aimed for it . I remeber clearly that I had to make these shots count so I tried to stay calm as could be and slowly staged my trigger to get the best shot off possible . I pulled the trigger three more time , very very slowly ..that's when I heard a scream ...it was music to my ears ..I continued shooting at that exact same area and the screams contined ..I knew I was hitting him. I then saw him crawl out of his car , he was a very large male with a white T-shirt covered in blood by his stomach area. I aimed my weapon at the dark red spot on his shirt and fired one more shot in a hope to end the fire fight. He continued screaming and yelled "I'm a cop"..I couldn't believe what I heard and yelled to him "show me a badge" he then threw a wallet into the street. At this time Carl existed his personal car (thank goodness he's not dead) and approached this male from behind with weapon drawn I told the male while still aiming my gun to throw his weapon and keep his hands were I could see them ..he kept wanting to "reach" at his side...I insisted "I will Kill you if you move a muscle"..he kept his hand out and Carl put his weapon to the suspect's head while I handcuffed this male..

Well by this time all my fellow officers were arriving on scene to assist. I called for EMS to convey him to a hospital. They were taking their good ol (like usual) time so another Zone Car took him.

While we were all still on scene I had the chance to calm down a bit , made sure Carl was OK and picked up the wallet he threw into the street and discovered he was a housing authority officer ( a wannabe). I asked what the **** he was doing shooting at us ...he just kept screamimg ..so I booted him hard as I can in the face to shut him up.

Invest revealed that this dipshit was about to be fired from his glorified security guard job and tested postive for cocaine and alcohol coming from a "caberet party" that's popular thing in the hood.. He just beat his girlfriend the night before and was arrested for shooting his neighbors dog during a dispute ..he shot the dog while the dog was in a fenced yard...I guess housing authority requirements for the job is someone who "breathes".

We went to trial and he was found guilty shooting at my partner Carl who was black and was in plain cloathes (jeans / t-shirt) and the jury found him Not guilty shooting at me while I was in full uniform and in my Zone Car ..The jury called it self defense shooting at me???????!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

The shooting investigation team proved that this male emptied two fully loaded Glocks a 9mm and a .40 cal. . Carl's 1984 Caddy was struck 23 times and shot at me least eight to nine times.

I shot this male in the stomach and groin area four times.

and the bullet casing tally was at 87...87 rounds were exchange.

If I was not there to stop this male , Carl would have been killed. He was only several feet away and closing in when shooting into Carl's car.

After this incident Carl and I was on administrative leave with pay for 90 days until the City cleared us before we return to work.

The dipshit was sentenced to five years probabtion (on paper) and was not allowed to worked in law enforcement ever again..oooohhhh big friggin' deal!!!

My wife was six months pregnant with my only son Vinny at this time .

After the verdict the female judge wanted to meet with me ..She sincerely told me with tears in her eyes she wished she could have gave him a prison sentence but her hands were tied due to the jury who was mostly black. Even though I was fuming mad I told her thank you and that I understood..and vowed to her that I have no faith at all in the justice system and that she will NEVER NEVER see my face in a coutroom again..nothing personal.

after ten years and hundreds of ignored arrest supeonas later ..I never broke my promise.

I will never go to a courtroom again...never in my life! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow, awesome story. So you weren't struck at all during the exchange? That's living right my friend.

Comment

No i wasn't struck ..but the bullets were too friggin' close..the shooting team chalked three bullet holes on a storefront that was right behind me...they were just inches from my head.

as Carl was ducking down in the front seat of his caddy with his ass was against the drivers door ...there were "bruises" on his ass were the bullets (black talons)was striking the door ..black talons are great for knock down power but they suck for penetration ..so the bullet made a big gaping holes in the outter skin of the door and the inner skin was hitting carl in the ass ...he thought he was getting shot and he was covered in glass from all his windows..man he had to crap his pants.. he's very lucky the dick had black talons to be honest...which are illegal.

he said when he heard me yelling and shooting it was the best sound he's ever heard in his life..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, awesome story. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Glad you and Carl made it out alive.

I didn't know you wore glasses.

Comment

After working 12 years in the worst part of cleveland ..I have endless stories to tell..

I broke my neck taking some vilolent bastage off a plane at the airport .That's why I'm not a cop anymore ..I had to retire with full pension ...because I lost a lot of use of my left hand ...my playing hand.

Otherwise you wouldn't even know me..I would still be workin the streets everyday...and not talkin' to you fags.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and I wouldn't be smokin' the gonge... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

BTW I never gave people a hard time for weed unless they were a dick and that was only once because he was a violent stupid drunk..otherwise he would have just went home...but dicks will be dicks everytime and dicks go to jail..you just can't reason with a drunken violent dick ...they just understand an ass whoopin'..and that's the TRUTH!!!

Comment

Well I do because I can't see far..but they are all cool glasses ...I bought some fossils sunglasses..some Ray Ban Predators with green lenses like layne staley wore and some round blue OZZY glasses.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Woah. Dude. That is some story, Bill.
                        Everyone makes a big deal about our troops (that's fine and good and all) but when they're not out doing what they do best (which is most the time), they're training, doing their regular jobs, or pushing papers. Which is fine, I'm not knocking that because its necessary to always be ready.
                        Cops out on our streets day after day and night after night-you never hear stories like this, you get the Hollyweird versions on the tube. The regular joe schmoe doesn't realize how fukked up the system is and how these men and women literally put their lives on the line every day. Not just when Uncle Sam calls them to duty.
                        Same goes for firefighters, bomb squads and the like.
                        I would much rather be a military wife than a cop's wife.
                        Kudos to your girl, Bill. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Wow, Bill, just wow. We're all thankful that you got through that to be here. Feel free to share as many stories as you can.

Comment

yeah that was a crazy night indeed ...right out of the blue ..one minute I'm thinkin' what do I want on my pizza ...the next I'm shootin' someone ...jeez.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I never got the pizza..

It worked out pretty good though ..when I was on leave in connection with that incident ..I had time to do the nursery for my boy..I'm just glad my boy got to know me and visa versa.

The worst stories are about child victims ...those I really can't talk about without getting pretty emotional ...I seen the worst things you could possibly imagine with babies , children...it's just not right.

That's why I'm so damn cynical ...I really hate most people for what they are capable of doing ..I have a lot of issues with people...and my feelings are warranted and justified.

Some of my coolest stories is when I assisted Vice with search warrants ...they always made me the damn door man ..because I was good at it ...there was never a door I couldn't open..pretty scary being the door man..what a rush..sometimes your heart is in your throat

Assisting SWAT with building searches for armed suspects..that's not really fun....lost a dear freind that way.

about 1000+ Domestic Violence calls..

homicides sometimes twice a week.

Dead naked rape victims tossed in vacants lot and alleys like garbage...

Gang fights and small riots , shootings at all those damn hip hop dance night clubs ...In the Summer every single night a different club ...had to go five or six cars deep ..sometimes the whole platoon fighting hundreds of those crazy idiots..

Lots of fights ...I'm 5 8" ...everyone was bigger than me....but not meaner than me..!!!

I didn't mind the fights..some of those were very fun.

Like the time I put Lazy bone's from bone thugs and harmony head thru the candy bar vending machine for pushing my partner and callin' him a N****R ...I whooped his ass....I made him cry in front of his posse..he cried like a little girl!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              The regular joe schmoe doesn't realize how fukked up the system is and how these men and women literally put their lives on the line every day. Not just when Uncle Sam calls them to duty.
                              Same goes for firefighters, bomb squads and the like.
                              [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

[/ QUOTE ] Boy, us lowly corrections officers don't even rate, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Out of the public eye, out of the public mind. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Bill, that was some serious sh1t. Glad you're not a cop anymore, bro.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X