JCF South East,or Florida!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF South East,or Florida!!!

Hey to everybody waiting to see whats up with this Hurricane Good luck, I'm here in Miami, hopeing for the best. Good luck to you & your families in these areas.

Chuk.
    According To The Prophecy

Re: JCF South East,or Florida!!!

Best wishes bro! If they issue an evacuation order, heed it! This one's a monster!!

It's taking a southerly course so there's a good chance it'll come into the Gulf of Mexico
    and hit us as well, like Andrew did. It's gonna suck real bad wherever it goes!

Stay safe!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Make sure you protect my guitar Chuk... lol
      and your family of course.. good luck guys

Comment

Everyone be careful and know you are in our thoughts. Don't take any stupid chances please. Get out if you need to.

Comment

Good luck and stay safe guys, I'm in North Carolina so I think we'll be OK here.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Hey Skidd if you been watching the news, you know we are both in those red areas. Good luck & take care man, hopefully this one won't be another Andrew! Everyone over in the Tampa & west areas keep an eye out also, Like someone said before Andrew wnet where ever it wanted to.

Comment

Good luck man...My Mom and Dad retire from Michigan near Orlando, they hauled ass yesterday and are heading north. I guess they didn't want to deal with the BS. Its powerful Cat 4 storm and pretty damn big at that. Lets hope it does an unexpected u turn off to the east.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Good luck to all. As I type this, everyone that I'm related to in Miami (about a zillion people) are driving over here, hoping to miss it.

This one is going to be a real mofo for somebody.

Hey, Drake, if you want, head over this way - just bring some guitars, and some ladies from work... ;-)

Keith
                The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Good luck and stay safe guys, I'm in North Carolina so I think we'll be OK here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto - I'm just outside of Raleigh. I hope everyone stays safe.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I just finshed putting up the plywood. My guitars are put up and safe, my wife and dog are good. I a little worried about my store, but it all can be replaced. Please be safe everyone. I'll give you guys updates if I can. Peace. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    www.kiddhavok.com
                    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Man I was hoping she would make a seriously turn north and make a beeline to Eastern NC about a Cat 2.....Ive never really experienced a true hurricane....Isabel last year caused us to lose electricity for about 12 hours and had some treelimbs in the road and thats it.....I might regret saying this if we actually do get hit by one this year...Im petrified of storms....so I can see it now...sittin in the closet with a mining light ( I did that when I was little) so scared I could pee my pants....if we ever get a good one hit the NC coast again, Im taking ALL of Mr LPCs guitars to work and lock them up in the washbay....its cinderblock with heavy ass metal doors...aint nothin coming through that puppy....

Mrs LPC

Oh....anybody in its path....run like hell!!!!

Comment

Frances is a Category 4 with 140 mph winds; you don't want that, believe me! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]Hurricanes spawn tornados, which can rip through pretty much anything built by man unless it's inside a mountain or something. A Category 1 can be pretty cool to experience, but beyond that they're just very dangerous.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

MAN!...Didn't we just do this?

Hope everyone makes it through ok. My office is closed tomorrow so I will be here for the duration. My mom-in-law is over from Orlando. Her house got torn up a little from Charley and we just got that fixed up. I haven't even put the plywood away from last time. Good thing I guess. Dang!

God bless us all and keep us safe. Peace -Frank

Comment

Hey I survived Andrew, & he was worse then this one with Tornados all over Miami with that one. Hopefully every one in South Florida & the surrounding areas will be safe , lets keep in touch around here I'ld like to see everyone get through this!

Comment

Maybe you guys might've heard about it last year, but in Nova Scotia up here in Eastern Canada we had Hurricane Juan hit us, and it was a category 4 when it hit i believe.. theres some odd millions of dollars in damages and its STILL being repaired (heavily forested resedential areas were the worst)...

I lsot power at my house for 14 days and we lost all the food in our deep freezer, and could shower or anything.. it was a disgusting time. More than a million people without power here for 2 weeks... it was ridiculous.

So trust me when i say i know how you all feel right now. good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X