JCF South East,or Florida!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF South East,or Florida!!!

God Bless you folks out there in them areas [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I wish you dudes good luck from sunny Southern California!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I see the storm's been downgraded to a category 2 now. Thats good at least, maybe there won't be as much damage as was suspected.

Comment

Well, here we go...wind is kicking up pretty good and the power is up and down. Had to shut down my Pro-tools session and gear until the storm passes. No work today I guess. Peace [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

WHOOOHOO we survived real heavy winds lost a couple of trees in the yard & some minor roof damage. alot of friggin rain but killer friggin winds! The strangest thing I've ever seen was a construction sign flying by around 7 ft in the air going about 30 MPH hit a parked car about half a block down the street. It's sticking out of the side of some dudes truck bed. Convinced me to stay in for the rest of the night!
            I hope all my people in Florida & surrounding areas & their Families are all safe & sound this could have been alot worse than it was!
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

does that mean my guitar will be coming soon? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              lol.. no seriously though.. good luck to you and your family chuk.

Comment

I hate storms and hurricanes.
                Wish you guys in FL good luck!

Comment

So far, so good. Even got a chance to reinstall a pup that I had rewound...

Keith
                  The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Hey guys, just a quick note, all is well, I have no power or phone, (I'm at my store right now),my house is fine,just shingle damage. My store is fine, but our local rinks took it bad. My yard and pool looks like hell, but I still here and will check back in soon.
                    www.kiddhavok.com
                    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Good news! I bet you'll be spending most of your time at the store until power (and AC) are back on at the house, eh?

I have a feeling Ivan's headed for the Mississippi, Alabama or Louisiana coast. No way could 3 in a row hit Florida, so it has to be our turn now.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

earthquakes & fires in So Cal. hurricanes in Florida. twister in the mid west. I guess living in the rain forest in Seattle is not so bad. Glad everybody is alright.
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Ok got the store back in shape. I will reopen on Wednesday. Still no power or phones at my house, it could be alot worse. I'm beat. I going to call it a night.
                          www.kiddhavok.com

Comment

Glad you made it skidd you guys had it alot worse up your way!
                            Why can't Ivan just hit Mexico or something?
                            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Well Frances made it here to southwest Virginia. Last night we had 2.5 inches of rain which isn't bad but today we are expecting anyhwhere between 5 to 7 inches of rain. The ground was still fairly saturated from Gaston and a cold front that met here last week. So we are expecting some flooding in this region. My house isn't in any harm of flooding, but water is seeping in around the seal plate and leaking into my basement. I'm glad I never fixed my basement up.

Comment

Man I have been dealing with insured people all day, so far so good, I have all the right coverge. Wish me luck. On a side note they tols NOT to take down my plywood yet. Man I would kill for power right now at my house.
                                www.kiddhavok.com

Comment

Working...
                                X