Go Team USA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Team USA!

Team USA vs Russia tonite in St. Paul. I really hope they win tonight after losing by a goal to Canada the other night. If there is one thing I hate more than losing to the Russians, its losing to Canada. GO USA! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: Go Team USA!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Lets go Boys!!!!
    www.kiddhavok.com
    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Why do you hate losing to canada? you saying we're inferior or soemthing? prejudice against canadians? Thats OUR game boi, better watch yo self.. lol j/k

nah The canada vs USA game wasn't really a fair one since USA didn't put on any heat.. and canada is just a bunch of young guns.. they gotta play harder than that to win.

Same deal with the russia game, they played good, but not hard enough against a fairly young team.

The USA coaches made bad choices by putting all old veterans o nthe team... its like they just brought in the 1998 olympic team.. lmao

i have my money on sweden in a pool though, which kind of sucks because the guy who started the pool got canada. i think it was fixed (we drew names so no one could just PICK canada.. lol)

Comment

No sir, I have nothing against Canada. Actually, they have a lot of talent. They have players on their team that can do things with the puck that there aren't even names for. Same with the Russians. I think that is why I do not like losing. We can walk all over lesser quality teams, but when it comes to playing teams with talent, we just can't win. It will be interesting to see what happens when Canada plays Russia. This might get to be the only hockey we get to watch this year, so regardless of who wins, I am just happy to get to see some puck. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah.. i DID have a j/k at the end of my post there dude.. lol..

but really, yes canada vs russia will be good hockey, but i don't know where you're at because the WHL will be playing this year...

Comment

Ya man, I know you were just kidding. Just wanted to make sure there were no misunderstandings. As far as no hockey, I am sure you have heard of the possiblity of the NHL lockout. If that happens, I will have to start drinking heavily until school hockey starts. By the end of the season I am usually sick of it, so it all has a weird way of balancing itself out.

Comment

watch whatever you can of the World Cup because it will be the last time you'll see NHL players for a while [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

No offense, but I hope you're dead wrong Shawn.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

what the **** is wrong with US basketball team??? They have the best players but suck big time when playing as a team.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

They've been playing as a team??? I thought the fact that each of their over-inflated egos was peventing them from being a team was the reason they weren't winning??

And now we take you back to your regularly scheduled Hockey discussion already in progress...
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

I'm a fan of Finnish hockey, too bad they don't have luck in important games [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                      X