Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RNC

So tell me, who watched it?
    For you Kerry fans, ( I hope you watched it ) tell me what you think "now" If you're still on the fence, I'd strongly urge you to catch one of many talk show guys about this and how the GOP is freaking out over a few key speakers and Kerry's "record" as it pertains to votes on misc war/defense related issues.

Personally, I think Bush did an awesome job on the platform last night, I've never heard a better speach from the man. Arnold, Mueller and Cheney were certainly on their game as well. If Kerry pulls this one out, it would be nothing short of a miracle now... He's prolly freakin out and scrambling for a bone somewhere, I don't think he's gonna find it...

Game Over Mr Kerry! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Thoughts, concerns?

Pat

Re: The RNC

I agree whole heartedly. The RNC had a much steeper hill to climb than the DNC and I think they pulled it off brilliantly. The presentations were very well done.

Comment

I always have liked bush.

Comment

I think the prez did a good speech ..He looked very sincere and focused but humble...I was impressed. Cheney was a bit bland but to the point ..

All that suported him did so with very strong conviction and with genuine enthusiam..

That old Democrat Smith was great ...he was pretty damn firey!!!!

Kerry don't have a snowballs'chance in hell ...that's for sure . He should throw the towel and vote for Bush himself ..he don't have a leg to stand on..or a ball between them.

This election is going to be a landslide victory for Bush.

I can't wait till those debates ...This should be good ...Kerry is going to get his ass handed to him ...that's for sure.

In a couple of years Kerry's name will be forgotten!!

Bush will be remembered as a great president amoung the very best of them!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well I watched it; Bush did do pretty well, it was a speech filled with hope, strength, and even a little self-deprecation. I don't agree with Bill that the election will be a landslide; I think it will be a bit closer.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry sorry sorry, a thousand aplogies!! But when I read "DNC" all I can think of is a really horrible procedure that gynos do to women. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But yes, I do agree the election will be fairly close. If everyone can get their votes in (*cough* Florida).
            A landslide for Kerry would make me ill and that's all I'll say because I don't want hate mail. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            So Hooray for the Pres! I do so enjoy watching him speak.

Em

Comment

If this election is close ...that scares me that there is that many stupid , fukked up people in this country...

Yeah ...I guess it's gonna be close! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                If this election is close ...that scares me that there is that many stupid , fukked up people in this country...

[/ QUOTE ]

SEE!! That's what I wanted to say, dammit!
                But since I lack balls, I couldn't. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

That's what I'm here for Em... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw it too and I have respect for Bush and think he is the better man for the job no doubt.

I think the running will be closer too. Bush gained a little ground but Kerry can gain it back if he excels during the debates, possible but unlikley [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'm thinking Bush will take 40 states.The RNC was nothing short of GREAT. I was on vacation when the dnc was on and I was sick listening to that crap. Almost ruined the vacation! Bush did a great job last night and the last 4 years. How anyone can vote for kerry is beyond belief. He's worse than clinton and I thought I would never say that. The dems got nothing.

Comment

I agree. I never thought the Dems could ever nominate anyone worse than Clinton. They have a couple of people I like. There is Leiberman but he will never get elected. The I always liked Zell Miller but after being in the Senate for just one term and seeing how broken our system is, he is retiring. Besides that I can think of no one... Well, there is Al Sharpten and Jesse Jackson... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[/ QUOTE ]

But since I lack balls, I couldn't. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

[/ QUOTE ]
                          The reason you thought DNC is because you do lack ball's. A DNC would be very painful if you had them.
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Lets go Bush 4 MORE WARS!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                            www.kiddhavok.com
                            www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Lets go Bush 4 MORE WARS!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, **** that, i won't fight under his power, nor anyone. i won't let the dressed up men make me do **** for them even though they won't let their childeren fight.

Comment

Working...
                              X