X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is happening to this world?

"Bloody climax in school seige"
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe...ool/index.html

I am sure most of you have seen/heard about this. When I first read about this, I was sitting in the computer lab at school killing time between classes. It really bothers me, so I thought I would post something about it. It is sad to see a bunch of children taken hostage by a bunch of armed men. It must be difficult to take hostage of young, unarmed school children. Makes me cherish this life I live, because while I am sitting at school getting a peaceful education, children are laying naked in their gymnasium with a gun to their head [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] This is just my rant, but feel free to post any thoughts/opinions.
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: What is happening to this world?

There are a lot of screwed up people in this world ( always have been )and there not all over seas. Any time a person thinks their beliefs justify hurting helpless women and children they join the above group. These people are almost always motivated by politics or religion. JMO Dana

Comment

I loathe humans for this very reason ..I hate ALL humans until they earn my trust

Very few have earned that trust..I have had a front row seat to the aftermath of what people do...so "My" conclusions of people are very just and warranted..

This way I don't expect too much from them and I will have less chance to become a "victim" as well...if anything most humans become my victims..

Everyone is a piece of crap until you show me otherwise...I much rather live my life like this ..it's saved me from grief many times.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The Chechens want to be independant and they are pushing for that, but they are doing it in all the wrong ways. They make is pretty difficult to be sympathetic to their cause of independance. Then again, there's no way they could defeat Russia in a civil war.

Comment

Russia should not fukk around and squash them like the annoying insect that they are ...Bush offered to help .

The USA is good at killing dung beetles...Russia should take note..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X