Under Eden update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Eden update

For those of you who have listened to the Under Eden MP3s I've posted and/or visited our website in the past, I thought I'd post a little update. After an eight-month break since our last show, we got "back in the saddle" last Tuesday. We'll be playing at The Rock in Maplewood, MN on October 21st and at a to-be-announced Wisconsin location on the 23rd, the latter being the first ever "Heavycore Poser Roast" in Wisconsin. We also have a new song appearing on the Heavycore compilation Core `Til Death III this fall, and a remastered track from our demo on another compilation.

Right now, we just got our copies of yet another compilation that we appeared on: We Will Be Heard, Vol. 2 from Mushroom Cloud Records. It has Under Eden's "The Savage Circle" and 23 other metal, stoner rock and hardcore tracks. It's being sold at Midwest Sam Goody and Hot Topic stores (not sure which locations yet), and we're selling on our site, bundled with our 2003 demo. We won't have our site's merch section done until the other compilations are finished and available, but if anyone is interested in getting a copy of the compilation and demo, let me know -- $5 for two CDs shipped anywhere in the USA, or internationally for a little more.

If anyone is interested in making it out to the MN or WI shows, I'll let you know more as soon as I have the details.
    sigpic
Working...
X