Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clinton going under the knife...

[ QUOTE ]
    Last I checked, Bush's policies **** over people like me (the working man) and I bet you're not making no 150K$ a year Newc, and if you are, then I can understand your feelings, but if not, I can't see how you're for a pres who is against the working class.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which policies? And how, exactly, did they screw you over? I'm not being sarcastic - How did Bush shaft you, personally?
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

It's that whole Union thing - they always scream that a Republican screwed them, never mind the screwing the Unions and Dems give everyone else.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well, he should be jailed ( Clitman ) hope he makes it out OK and they lock his lying, stealin ass up! He should have been jailed after being found guilty.

It's funny you guys that support Clinton, why again? Was is because he committed purgery? Or was it because he committed treason? Which one was it again?

Oh, and let's not forget about the unemployment rate with Mr Clintler in office, wasn't it the same as it is now? And after all the companies going under after 9-11?

What a joke, what a total fukkin joke of a man! I'm embarrassed just being male after a hypocrit like him is allowed to walk the streets...

Good luck Mr Clintler, maybe they'll use a dirty nife...

Pat

Comment

Pat, if you **** around on your wife, but thought there was no evidence to prove it, would you admit to it? Let's say a group within your own company was trying to get you canned, and brought up you boning your secretary as grounds to fire you from the company you head. Would you really admit to it if you were guilty? Or would you say "I'm not going down over this and it doesn't affect my ability to do my job anyway". Let's say that lady cop told you you had to **** your way out of going to jail, then the other one got jealous and turned you in. You'd lie about it until irrefutable evidence was brought up, which is what Bill did.

As the result of a 2-term witchhunt on the GOP's part, it was a pretty pathetic result,
          getting him for that particular perjury. Half the fukking Congress is guilty of the same lie, on both sides of the aisle.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Actually I would have had more respect for the man if had had come right out and admitted to it. Its not like his past for cheating wasn't already known. He had been cheating on Hillary even before they were married. Hell, Hillary was not even upset that he cheated on her with Monica. What pissed her off was that he had not told her about it so she could prepare for any political fallout.

Comment

Doesn't matter Lerx, it's a small piece of the big Clinton fiasco and his dealings as the President. This is a person millions of children look up to ( any president ) and this is what they have to look up to?

The man should be in jail, period. Not just for lying about Monica, but for dozens and dozens of other reasons. No, I'm not going to get into it, but it's common, public knowledge and millions know about it.

Pat

Comment

Rich , Pat ...

This is the way I see it,

I don't put any faith in a man to run our country if he can't keep his own sh!t together.. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

As a president you should have an obligation to be credible , responsible and accountable..at the very least.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Rich , Pat ...

This is the way I see it,

I don't put any faith in a man to run our country if he can't keep his own sh!t together.. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

As a president you should have an obligation to be credible , responsible and accountable..at the very least.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either I'm becoming twisted or Bill is making logical sense! Well said Bill, there is hope after all [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

I know all the stuff slung about Clinton, and common knowledge and $1 will buy you a cup of coffee. If any of that stuff were provable in court he would've been indicted and convicted.

At least he didn't set Noriega up as drug lord and dictator of Panama like George H. W. Bush did as CIA Director, and then use the US military to invade the same country as President to try and cover his tracks. Whatever he might have done was chicken feed compared to that.

Having said that, I'm not even condemning Bush I for doing that, but it was illegal and caused great loss of life in Panama.

Also, to paraphrase Sully, I WANT our President getting blown regularly for his calm statesmanship to remain intact! Laura, I hope
                    you're TCOB lady!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

The man's having surgery, you're all a bunch of a ssholes.

Comment

ALL!?!? I'm taking up for him and so are a few others!

.... But you make a good point...
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Edited due to the fact that I'm going against my better judgement and posting .. my belief remains politics don't belong here ..
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I despised Bill Clinton from the day he took office until the day he left. I still think that he was the absolute worst president in my lifetime (with Reagan being the best). Having said that, I refuse to pick between Bush and Kerry. Bush has set the Republican Party back 20 years and Kerry will do the same for the Democrats if people are stupid enough to elect him.

Badnarik in '04!
                            Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

sorry lerx..didn't feel like excluding those undeserved from my **** list.

I was in a hurry.

I hope clinton's operation goes smoothly and so does his recovery. And I hope when you guys go under the knife people don't decide to criticize how you ran your life and what you believed in.

Comment

I've never wish anything bad on any person, all I said is that the man belongs in jail. As I said not too long ago, there's only a few reasons I think a person should die, Clinton was flirting with some of those reasons, but never indicted or convicted of any of them, "people just dropped it" for whatever reason.

And Lerx, he was indicted and convicted, he should be jailed from the charge(s) he was convicted of!

Pat

Comment

Working...
                                X