Hope she didn't have implants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hope she didn\'t have implants

considering she hit the pavement at that speed, she's lucky if she's not dead. A friend of mine was killed when a car pulled out in front of him as he was doing about 120 on his bike. His legs were torn off completely.

Comment

I lost a really good freind back in 2001, he was pulling out of a 7-11 doing a "wheelie" and a car coming in front of him didn't see his headlight since it was up in the air, hit him doing about 40-45MPH on his CBR600 F4. I just couldn't stop crying that week knowing he died for such a stupid thing. I'm still crying just bringing that up, I just thought he was smarter than that, to pull stunts on a "busy" street, At least he died doing what we loved

RIP Josh
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

well, i guess that's how you can ditch a bitch (if she was one)

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Anyone see that clip on the news a while back of the bank robber in France making his getaway on a bike, and he's flying down the street with his loot, and a cop car whips out of a side street in front of him. The guy was definitely far away enough to turn, but I guess he was watching his mirrors instead, cuz he hit the front fender and flipped over the car and landed flat on his ass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That was so irresponsible WOW I have it frozen where she hits the ground.. Terrible
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

well, their buddy was along side filming.....perhaps he was filming them because they were going to do the wheelie ?

Comment

I'm going to share that clip with my daughter and hope it will be make a lasting impression. A fine line between Cool and Fool,but that was way past the line. Soon her friends will be driving and I'm stressing over that already. We are in a area where the parents have plenty of coin and just buy their kids sport cars just like the in the movies. With all the tree lined roads that are wet most of the year that wind through the area, these little punks are wiping out all the time. That punk in the clip shoud be doing some time in jail and not allowed to drive for a long time.
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Remember that old .38 Special song: "Hold on loosely, but don't let go..."?

I hope the woman is OK. Fortunately she had a helmet to at least protect her head and face.
                  Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

I had some ass doing that next to my wife daughter and I at 75 mph with a bunch of buddies next to him in a pickup. They were causing all kinds of caos. He would drop back and go by us up to his buddies. He was properly dressed in a T-shirt, shorts, no helmet.

Takes brains I guess.

EJ

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Takes brains I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess it does "take" brains, eventually... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Watch it again, she did it on purpose (as stupid as that can possibly be). She lowers her right arm not to wrap it around him to hold on, but she puts her hand on his back and pushes as she kicks herself off the bike with her left leg (see it under the bike after he starts the wheelie).
                        And why would the camera idiot follow the bike and NOT the falling passenger?

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                        X