Man-Boobs: What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man-Boobs: What would you do?

I was watching the World Series of Poker and they had a segment about some of the crazy bets the players make with each other. Well, knowing how close to our hearts man-boobs are I got to tell you this one. Some player will give this guy $100,000 if he would get a breast implant. Well, the boobs won. Not only did he get the implants, he actually lifted his shirt, ala Girls Gone Wild, on TV. Then he says:"You ought to see the girls I get with these." What would you do if someone dangled that 100K under your nose? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Man-Boobs: What would you do?

I already have man boobs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

2 chicks at the same time.

I reckon I could hook that up with 100k.

Comment

Based on the quick peek, they were mighty fine little boobs, at that.

Comment

Yeah I got excess upperchest fat I gotta get rid of as well [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As for $100K to get breast implants, I'd probably go for penile enlargement and then come back and say the hospital screwed up the paperwork [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The way docs read medical charts these days, you might well come out with a new vagina instead of a bigger penis, Newc! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I would get a vesectomy of the boobs ...and a sack extention..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Yeah I got excess upperchest fat I gotta get rid of as well [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Is that the politically correct name? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Alright, where's ToeJam? you know he needs to get in on this thread. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I just want to make it known first off this is not jay this is erin his fiance but I would give some half of my boobs for $100,000 and he said he would probally get brest implants for 100 grand. The way I see it we both come out on top. Heheh no pun intended. I get less back pain and a new car and he gets something to play with when I'm not home a new car and new gear.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I just want to make it known first off this is not jay this is erin his fiance but I would give some half of my boobs for $100,000 and he said he would probally get brest implants for 100 grand. The way I see it we both come out on top. Heheh no pun intended. I get less back pain and a new car and he gets something to play with when I'm not home a new car and new gear.

[/ QUOTE ]Wouldn't you be lopsided? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] And is there a major difference between the right and left one? Giving someone half your boobs is not as easy as it sounds. Is there a market for previously handled breasts? Are they "Mint"? Have they been modified?Or are they OEM? It may just be me, but I think I would want mine MIB. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Omigosh, this is too funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Manboobs are funny.
                        Anyway, even if I were offered a million dollars I would never go under the knife for any sort of "enhancement". Just not my cuppa tea. Besides, I don't need man boobs. I got the real deal.
                        THOUGH if someone were to nominate me for that "What Not To Wear" show where they give you $5,000 for a new wardrobe, I'd do it. I would take that 5 grand to the coolest guitar shop and buy me a bunch of accessories!! Muahahaha!!
                        A girl's gotta have some mighty fine axes to go with her jeans and tees. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Omigosh, this is too funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Manboobs are funny.

Em

[/ QUOTE ]It is no laughing matter when I walk down the street and see a chick and realize that my boobs are bigger than hers. This guy went the extra yard. His are genuine implants. Looked like a b+ cup. He wore a baggy shirt and then just flashed those suckers. It was too cool. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            His are genuine implants. Looked like a b+ cup. He wore a baggy shirt and then just flashed those suckers. It was too cool. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So when you see these, your bone gets harder?
                            So worng.
                            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

With his new set of jugs, should they rename the program "The World Series of Pokhim"? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X