Man-Boobs: What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Man-Boobs: What would you do?

How about these?!? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Is that suppose to suprise me or shock me or something. Boys are so pathetic. One of my good friends **** a sheep **** a melon is nothing compaired to that. I was accually going to get him a blow up sheep as a gag for his birthday. yes you can get blow up sheep and if anyone would like to know they run about 40 bucks. Nice to know huh. As I said nothing will suprise me. I have heard it all. My friends are some of the sickest fuckers arounds. And well at least I can say I learned something today. I didn't know the splein has a G Spot and well i didn't really need to know either but anyway yeah. And after of years of smelling what comes out of ones ass I would never want to go down on one nor have someone do that to me. Hell I farted earlier and it smelled so bad I gagged and nearly threw up. It wouldn't have been so bad but I was eating dinner at the time and I was really hungery cause I hadn't ate all day. Ya know going to bed at 10am only to get up a 1pm so you can **** go to class it really sucks. All I had time to eat was a **** banana. So yeah not grossed out not suprised not even a little shocked you boys are going to have to try a lot harder then that.

Comment

Pic of you eating the banana please. Huh huh. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cucumber or zucchini would work too!

I had a bud who drank his wife's piss and thought it was "nectar of the gods". Not my gig but if it works for ya WTF I guess.

Bill forgot to mention you douche the ass out with a bit of mouthwash; adds a nice tingle and cleans things up a bit. The way you desensitize to farts is many years of red beans and rice with Cajun sausage washed down with beer. Get a few bros watching the NFL, eating red beans and drinking beer and you get immune to farts quickly.

**** smells like roses compared to the smell of urine salts when you have to snake out a clogged urinal. Only thing worse than that is the smell of a clogged grease trap in a restaurant, which basically smells like a decomposing body.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yes the spleen , appendix , and most of your inner organs have G spots ...takes time to find them though..

I never did a farm animal but I treat girls like them though ...they love it ..

and let me tell you sometin' ass eatin' is a sacred religious practice in 1,371/2 religions ...the art of bung darting originated in Borneo...that's right the pygmies invented it ...they are very horny little bastages..they walk around carrying weaved baskets on their big heads and their flapjack titties dance and hop when they walk ...

there is nothing even in those weaved baskets ..they just like walkin' around sportin' their flapularies..

This was on the Discovery channel ...

BTW ...they say the ass is less "germy" than the human mouth or the female Vagina..but not the male vagina..I also learnt this on the Discovery channel..

Not trying to alarm or suprise you ...just sharing my knowledge.

also you can douche the ass with your favorite beverage ...Iced tea , Mountain Dew or even a hot cup o Joe...or unsweetened Kool Aid for chicks with Diabetes..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ya know its a very BAD idea to douch with anything that has sugar in it. Very bad yeast infections come from that. Regardless of whether it is her ass or pussy. Sugar in that area is just a bad idea in general. Learned that in the discovery chanel and Love Line. Also a dogs mouth is cleaner then the human mouth and ass for that matter but that doesn't mean i want to stick my toungue in it. Sorry i didn't reply sooner but well my computer died and I had to foramt and all that happy horse sh*t. SO yeah anyway fun stuff but no butt diving for me.

Comment

mwahahahah. No more posts by me with InFlamedMonkey I got my own account now. Well i may use Jays every now and then but only if its already logged in and I am being lazy. Now I can torture you all how it was itended and I can be girly if i so choose and say things like pretty and cute and adorable. and many other things jason thinks are bad. He doesn't want everyone thinking hes a pussy. Which hes not but none the less I have my own account now. MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.

And for future reference I DO NOT have a swollen red ass. I have a nice round very muscular ass that is neither red nor swollen. Thanks you. I have buns of titanium and will most likely have them till the day I die. Thats is the one think i am greatful i got from my dad cause my mom has a flat bilboard butt. Eewww. God I get of subject easily. So yeah i now have my own account so nana nana nana - nana bobo...

Comment

Working...
                X