XBOX Gamers: DOA XVB players here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX Gamers: DOA XVB players here?

Any XBox owners here eveer get Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball?

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: XBOX Gamers: DOA XVB players here?

Yep I had it...yes I am ashamed [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

We have DOA 2 or 3 or something like that. Pretty cool, the kids play it mostly.

Comment

Space - What, ya still play it or...? I got it about a month ago along with Driver 3 for the PS2 (yes, I have both systems [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). I haven't even started Driver 3 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

I only played it for the volleyball aspect [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]...I started to worry when I was buying all the girls matching nail polish and hair ties. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I bought it for the cheesecake [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be a decent v-ball game, though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And I know what you mean about buying them matching outfits - I'm working right now to get them all wearing the $1 Million Venus swimsuit (the one that just covers the nipples and bush with gems and gold chain [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
            I got 2 others to wear it (plus the only chick in the game that can buy it, for a total of 3) but the others are being difficult [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And yes I did actually ask "What's wrong with these chicks? - they're all STRAIGHT!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Too bad you can't delete all the suits except that one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Isn't there a new DOA that is due out soon? I play it with my son. When he wants to play he will ask "Dad, you want to cat fight?" We always fight with the chicks.
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah the chicks definitely make it more interesting [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There's DOA Ultimate coming out, but I don't know if it's #4 or a "Greatest Hits" / Boxed Set.

The Volleyball game only has the chicks, plus one new chick.

Newc

Comment

Working...
                X