deon sanders is an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deon sanders is an idiot

deon dion however he spells it. i just caught the sunday conversation on espn. boy is that guy a tard! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] micheal irvin isn't too bright either.
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Re: deon sanders is an idiot

I could not agree with you more. Isn't he going to be playing with Baltimore this year?

Comment

i don't remember them mentioning the team. he was blathering on about thedogandpunksandspeedandkidsandprayingforananswer aboutgettingbackinto footballandlookintomyeyes
      i think he might have started speaking in tounges at the end there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I don't who the fag is but if you say he's a dick buzz ...then I trust he is.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yes, he THINKS he is playing w/Baltimore this year. Once they see him for what he really is anymore, he won't be. JMO

Comment

Oh I'm sure that's nothing, have you seen/heard the tape of him hosting some beauty pagent?? Honestly after hearing it on the Howard Stern show, to call him a retard is absolutely insulting to people with mental disabilities everywhere!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Deion rocks, i can do his old school endzone dance. Him and Andre Rison were what made the early 90's falcons, Plus he played for the Braves. can't get much cooler than that
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Deion is a no lose for the Ravens just because they need him. They had a hole and he filled it. He will only be a shell of his former self no doubt but then again he will only play the Nickle Package and will only see 25 plays at the most. He has always been a mouth but he really was a great player in both sports... Although I liked Mr. Jackson a lot more
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                X