Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess dogs hate politicians too ...

German Shepherd votes er uh .. well...
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Guess dogs hate politicians too ...

Dang ... 36 stitches... ouch!

Comment

OOOoooo!! That's gotta bite.

Comment

Wow, 36 stitches? Ouch. What is sad though, is that if it were a pitbull (like my own) this would have been national news.

Sadly, German Shepards have now made it to the restricted list on most insurance companies homeowners policies. I'm having real hard time getting homeowners right now because of the dog I own.

Weird how it worked out, German Shepards were bred mostly to be human agressive, so you would expect them to be manbiters just from genetics. Pitbulls were bred to basically be dog or animal agressive (like most terriers). Genetically bred to be man friendly for obvious reason in the fighting ring etc. Shame the pitbull breeds reputation has been ruined by unscrupulous owner/breeders.

Much irony....

Comment

Meanest dog I ever had..... a frickin' Weenie Dog.... He was tuff. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He gave me 5 stiches on my right big toe.....

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, at least it wasn;t on YOUR weenie!

I got bit in the crotch by a dog once, a collie I believe. Friggin Lassie bit my crotch!!! I was just walking along and it walked up to me and chomp! Niiice...

Comment

Meanest dog I ever ran across was a MinPin. Little bastard pulled me down as I was running (in my own yard, thank you, not from the cops) and started gnawing my ankle HARD for no valid reason, so I nailed it's head with my other foot, then when it let go I soccer-kicked it in the ribs about 30 feet over the fence into the street.

I was attacked by a German Shepherd once. He knocked me down and ate my brand fikkin new ice cream cone (I was like 5 years old at the time). Bastard SAT on ME while he ate it, too.

I once got run over by a Sheepdog named Rudolph. Blindsided me on my right hip from behind. WHAM! I spun like a top and landed on my back. I look between my feet to see The Shaggy D.A. haulin his fat ass across the yard.

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X