Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatoo removal made easy

Beware, this file is 3.5mb, but it's worth watching! Movie
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Tatoo removal made easy

Thats F%*ked up funny as hell though! My buddy is a Tattoo artist I sent it to him at his shop the guys there Laughed their ass off! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

haha that's cool!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's funnny as hell! Wild weekend in Jamaica!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

way funny!
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I got this slow gay dial up ...so I'm out. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's funny, Bill [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They're showing these 30-something Moms with lower-back tattoos that they got when they were younger, but now they're stuck with them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              It's a Saturday Night Live skit for a tattoo removal creme that looks like a regular deodorant stick that they rub on the tat and it burns the ink off [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              The one chick's rubbing it on and you hear it sizzling and she yells "MOTHER FU***ER!" (beeped out) cuz it's burning like acid [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The "wild weekend in Jamaica" thing was that not only did she come back with a tat, but also pregnant, and her youngest kid comes in and he's half-Jamaican, but her other kid's "Midwest White" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thats like trying to tell a cartoon strip newc [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] it just dont have the effectiveness.... "and then in the next frame Garfield says to Odie..."

I dont know what was funnier for me, the video itself, or you trying to give Bill the frame by frame, [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

SOrry, that just grabbed me as funny, I know you were only trying to be cool to Bill and let him in on the joke, but it just cracked me up....sorry if that offends you.
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Now the scene from Austin Powers just popped into my head where Frau Farbissina is trying to explain the Lucky Charms joke to the Irish assasin. same idea.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh I think I seen that on SNL ...I always thought that for people with tats ..

you know when like some hot chick gets a tat that says Bill Z Bub's property and then 10 years later she marries Joe....now that's awesome!

Now poor Joe has to see my name everytime he boinks his ol' lady ...nice!

OK I'm all for tats now as long as it says Bill Z Bub's property....except on dudes...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

No sweat, Tone - I know it's kinda lame trying to describe it, but it gives the general idea [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And I agree, Bill - I don't think I'd spend too much time with a chick who had someone else's name tatted on them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

hehe... I had seen that a few weeks ago.. funny as hell!!

Comment

LOL!!!! Imagine that some dude running around with "Bill Z Bub's property" Tattood on his back [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] HOLY SH*T I just had a vision of that Bill when I read your last post, I cant shake it from my brain. Its way to funny, yes its sick and wrong, but funny. wow.... your too funny man!!!

I agree that I would have aproblem with a chick having someone elses name tated on their ass or something. NOT cool!! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

ya damn right that's sick and wrong ...so let me make it right!!!

GODAMMIT!!!

Just picture that tat on the ass of a lovely dark haired Lolita on her 18th birthday blowing out a trick candle taped to my schlong!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Now picture that ...I sure am!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Dont worry man, the "bad" vision has passed!!! Its all cool now. ROck on Bill!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X