I'm the Best Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the Best Man!

Hey guys, I just had to share this with you. My dad has asked me to be his best man when he gets married to my mom! It's such a huge honor to me you can't even imagine, I'm floating 4 inches off the ground right now.

OK, let me explain. My parents divorced when I was 9 and since around that time my mom got together with my step dad and since then I've considered him my dad, now I'm 23 and it's a million years later and they decide to get married. Don't ask why they are getting married this many years after the fact, I yself don't know/care or whatever but it's such a huge honor to be asked to be his best man by him.

It's been my dream to be a best man since I was like 16 because around that time I formulated the perfect bachelor party in my head. I've told my friends some of the details but I'm not giving away the whole thing, just know it'll be partying on a level that someone will end up in the hospital or dead by the end of the night.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Re: I\'m the Best Man!

Whoa that rocks dude! CONGRATU-F*****G-LATIONS!

Comment

Thanks dude!
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Your Mom is marrying your stepdad or your real Dad? Either way Congrats!

Comment

just keep the party at his level, so he will enjoy it. it's for him, so you might ask him what's he up for. He might not enjoy the donkey show. Congrats!
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Your Mom is marrying your stepdad or your real Dad? Either way Congrats!

[/ QUOTE ]

She's marrying my step dad.

Oh yeah, and I guess I'll bring my 7 point plan down to a 3 point plan for the party.

Comment

Working...
            X