Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Damn, look at these sloppy things---->

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey hit his feedback you can see some other pics of the chic with other guitars, & I think she has nice Boobies [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Dude, you need to get a life. That was a brilliant idea [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Hey hit his feedback you can see some other pics of the chic with other guitars, & I think she has nice Boobies [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell Yeah!

She's a cutie for sure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Hmmmm, it seems they changed the listing's pictures. Now she looks cute and her boobs aren't hanging off her like the pictures before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were kidding and then I hit the link again. They DID change the pics!!! Not too bad I guess, but they did look a little like deflated party balloons in the other pics. Imagine what those things would look like when she turns 50. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I agree with the opinion of the majority. I see nothing wrong with those breasts at all. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah... she's very doable!!! Cute and she's got nice titties! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Nothing wrong with that girl! What's wrong here is that Zeegler's looking at Ibanez basses! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Now that's just [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Zeeg is too busy worrying about what they'll look like when she's 50 to enjoy them right now. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                X