funny money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny money!

Check this out....I was driving on the PA turnpike yesterday, and in my change at the booth I got a fake one dollar bill! I checked it with a counterfeit pen at work and it turned up "suspect". HOw bizarre is that? WHo would take the chance on faking one dollar bills? Discuss....

Re: funny money!

I got a fake 5 one time and gave it to my uncle for something and a few days later he went to go get coffee and a paper and the clerk look at it and felt it and it was fake
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I have to take it to the state police barracks tomorrow....

Comment

That is a major fed crime for that petty amount ...

I had to confiscate many counterfiet currency ...mostly $20s..

$20 pass off easy and they are more "credible"...anything larger and most store and business clerks check them more carefully..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Counterfieting a $1 bill is like telling someone you slept with a fat, ugly chick (when you didn't sleep with the fat, ugly....ah nevermind).

Comment

Yeah, but if you pass a thousand fakes a day into Coke machines, you get $3500 in change ($0.65 drink).
            And a helluva bladder infection [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The real trick to counterfitting is to bleach out a $1 dollar bill and print a $100.00 bill on it......99.9% of the population don't look at the strip nor inspect the bill super close........they just glance and run the marker on it.......and since its a legit paper.....it will come back good after it is marked.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Working...
              X