We got our new Viper in today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got our new Viper in today.....

Its nice...but dayummmm the sticker on that fukker is 85 THOUSAND!!!!! I just cant imagine paying 85 THOUSAND for some metal and 4 wheels......I wonder how long it will stay in the showroom....

Mrs LPC

Re: We got our new Viper in today.....

Just till some dope with $85Gs in his pocket and 2 brain cells comes in, or until someone shows up with a Dr Pepper bottle that says "YOU WON A NEW DODGE VIPER!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

We kinda sorta had that sorta thing happen last year...some **** up Marine Lcpl came in and had won a new Ram at a race, and he was told to go to his nearest Dodge/Chrysler dealer to redeem his gift....man Ski didnt wanna give that truck away!!! Evidentally the guy wasnt into trucks at all and as soon as he got the clear title back in his name, he traded in the truck for a Durango and a Crossfire convertible...now mind you, when he traded in the truck he lost about 7K.....and owes out the ass for the 2 he has now....

Mrs LPC

Comment

That's one thing I never understood, except from a scam-artist perspective - how can a brand new vehicle lose so much value as soon as it leaves the lot? And if it's worth x amount ON the lot, why isn't it worth that much when it's traded back in a couple of days later?

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

yeah...it only takes 2 braincells to be able to afford an 85,000 dollar car. You're so good at crap generalizations. People spend their money on what they want. some people like fast cars.

obviously these people buyign these cars are doing something right with their lives, I don't hear too often about them ridiculing you purchasing a crapload of Guitars.

Comment

Because its considered used....as soon as you sign on the dotted line and enter into the contract with whichever lienholder you choose, the car is used and if you decide to trade it in 12 hours after you sign, then they pull up the value in the Kelly Black Book...Weve actually made a few decent deals considering an 04 with 400 miles as used...and for some reason Nissan, Suzuki, Hyundai, arent worth **** when you trade them in, but Toyota will hold their value really well...I just dont get that part of it. What kills me the most is I see what they give for trades and I see what they sell them for. On Sams Xterra they gave him 6 thousand (we owed 12 thousand) and they turned around a month later and sold it for 11 thousand....oh that irritated me to no end!!!

Mrs LPC

Comment

For a second when I read the title I thought YOU got one. I was thinking... Damn... The salary for the armed forces must really be nice!
              lol

Comment

Personally I think the guys that have to have fast cars, lowered cars, basically ugly ass cars (in my opinion) suffer from lil mans syndrome...they think the only way they can get a woman is try to impress them with an expensive fast car.....that might work for a night or two...but when ya get in between the sheets...she hits the brakes quick and makes a run for it with the first guy she sees in a beat up ole chevy truck....

Mrs LPC

Comment

Trust me, if the military paid enough for us to afford a Viper, I wouldnt have one...I would have a beat up ole Chevy....actually I would track down my old 69 Chevy C10....thats all I need...

Mrs LPC

Comment

I can't imagine myself spending that much for a car.. as I was thinking of selling my 95 Toyota 4runner and buy a Toyota 4door Echo.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Weve got a Toyota Echo on our lot we took in trade....c'mon up, I'll get ya a deal...LOL

Comment

No fuggin' way the military pays enough to afford a Viper. But if they did, the Sarge and I would EACH have one!
                        I love those cars. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                        He wants a black one, I want a red one. Then we can do that commercial where the two little kids are leaping past each other in their vettes... you haven't seen it? Nevermind.

Em

P.S. BTW- I was really hoping for a picture. Oh well. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Newc, Look at a brand new Jackson. If you bought one brand new and then put it on eBay the day after, you wouldn't get what you paid because it's "used." It does suck, but thats the way it is. Thats why I always buy used. Once you drive it away, it's worth what you paid.

Jim
                          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I've heard that way too many times before about sports cars...anyone who has one is trying to compensate or is trying to impress the chicks etc....
                            That's BS...I know for a fact there are some select individuals out there where that is the case (they drive it just for the chicks....not to compensate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            But I'd say for the majority it's about the love of the car...the love of the power...the feeling you get driving it. I bought my '92 Z28 when I was 18. I used to get **** like..."Oooo..Mommy and Daddy bought you that"...when in reality I worked from 15-18 just to specifically buy that car. Granted it's not an 85K car, but it's a sports car...bright red, anniversary edition 350 etc. No chicks I ever met knew about that car for a little bit...I would never mention it, I wouldn't pick them up in it for a while...I want them to like me for who I am and not for what I have or what they could get from me...I can't stand women like that..
                            I ditched this one chick at a restaurant after I started seeing more and more of how stuck up she was....I can't deal with that ****...so I got up to hit the washroom and from there drove off....

- Joel
                            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Just till some dope with $85Gs in his pocket and 2 brain cells comes in

[/ QUOTE ]

Bite me.

I've wanted a Viper for a long time and if I could afford one I'd have one. It's because I love the car. I could give a flyingfuck what anyone else thinks. Dropping $85k on a guitar is no more stupid than dropping $2-3k for a guitar.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X