Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We got our new Viper in today.....

[ QUOTE ]
    Newc, Look at a brand new Jackson. If you bought one brand new and then put it on eBay the day after, you wouldn't get what you paid because it's "used."

[/ QUOTE ]

...or a even a Warrior mutt with dozens of studs! Hee hee! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Let's not make a rash generalization Mrs. LPC .Most of us just appreciate performance and fine lines and it has nothing to do with compensation. Hell those are the same reason I bought a Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I saw a 68 Chevelle at an auction sell for 46K ! It had like 9K original miles and still had the window sticker in it.

[/ QUOTE ]
        Who the hell drives 9,000 miles with a window sticker?

Anyways, I can see spending that much on a car, if I had over a million dollars. To save up and save up to buy a car that you can barely afford just because you need it for your ego is silly, but if money were not a factor, and for some people it isn't, I would have no problem buying an expensive coupe. Not to impress anyone, but they are fun to drive. A Viper wouldn't be my first choice though. Porche 911 Turbo. Or better yet one of those freaky-fast Mercedes Benz sedans. 4 doors, comfortable ride, 0-60 in like under 4 seconds.
        [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I tend to stereotype alot...I see the types that come in and buy what few cars Chrysler offers with any sort of power....balding men generally over 45 or young kids that cant afford the payments and then repoed after the first payment was never received....I cant wait to see what kinda people start popping in to check out the Charger in March...

Mrs LPC

Comment

I'm bald and forty ...dammit! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X