F U C K T H I S S H I T.

[img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

(the weather, I mean)

Ok, I feel a little better now. Thanks.

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Re: Warning: Adult Language

I feel for you man...Ivan on the way too. 3 fuggin hurricans in a month...good god ya'll!
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I feel for you, bro. i have that feeling a lot. Only it's usually in January. When it hasn't gotten above ten degrees in a month.

Stay safe. Stay cool. Stay positive. It'll be over soon, bro. My best to you and your fam.

Comment

**** that, Keith..... Ya always got a place with plenty of room and cold beers back here in Texarkana anytime Dude....

Comment

God, that must suck. I feel for ya. Do what you can to stay safe. Lets hope Cuba slows it down a little. Imagine how Jamaica is feelin right about now.

Jim
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            **** that, Keith..... Ya always got a place with plenty of room and cold beers back here in Texarkana anytime Dude....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, if we had decided to drive out, I would have kept driving until we got there, bro. The last one that I evacuated for (Georges, '98, we lived on the water in Summerland Key) we ended up spending a week in a dumpy motel in Ocala, staring at the wall, waiting for our cheesy county commissioners to give us permission to go home.

So, if we had driven out for this one, I'd have kept going. No hotel rooms left in Georgia anyway. New Orleans? Hell, then it would just track that way... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nope, I was gonna drive to momma's. Eat her food. Let her entertain the kid. Spend $ on gas to get there, not on a Motel 6 in the middle of nowhere. Stay as long as we wanted, then drive back whenever the hell we wanted: rested, and ready to go.

But I ain't leaving the state. Hell, if it weren't for the kid, I wouldn't leave the house. But the more it seems to track like Charlie, the more likely that we'll head to the in-laws in Miami. Maybe I can go work a couple of days with Drake S. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I've got a bad feeling for Tampa / St. Pete on this one. Hope I'm wrong, we've got a lot of bros up there.

K

Comment

(This isn't directed at anyone specific)

What the hell's with everybody complaining when a natural disaster hits their area when YOU KNOW YOUR AREA IS PRONE TO SUCH DISASTERS?

You know Florida is hurricane/tropical storm country and you are surprised and mad when one hits? I could understand the shock if a tropical storm hit say Montana, but come on!

No sympathy from me.

When I'll go through the Big One you won't hear me complaining because I know the risk of living where I do.

You don't like it, move.

Have a beer, play guitar, get on with life. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Good thing I never asked for your sympathy, but you can take the "this isn't directed at anyone specific" bullshit in reply to my thread, roll it up, and stick it up your dipshit ass.

Keep it to yourself, play guitar, get on with life yourself.

Keith

Comment

You tell him Keith!!!

Alright Jeff....you seem to think that if someone doesnt like the weather in a particular area, its easy enough to just up and move...WRONG!!!

The next time a hurricane decides to rip through the NC Coast....and tears the mortal **** outta everything in site...instead of a little bitching and complaining about it...I will just go to the GENERAL and inform him that since I dont like the weather here, we are gonna move...then see what that gets us....besides a dishonorable discharge....

Mrs LPC (yes Im bitchy today)

Comment

Yeah, Florida is prone to hurricanes. This is #3 in on month. That is WAY THE FOOK PAST PRONE!!! You should change your avatar because your shitty attitude might taint the good name of Beaker. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Eesh... Everyone likes to dish but nobody likes to take.

Apologies to you softies I might have offended. I thought I was supposed to be the thenthitive one around here.

Here's something to think about though... If you're not in charge of your life enough to decide where to go, what to do, and when to do it, then there is something I feel sorry for you about.

Peace.

Comment

I think that if you don't like the heat, get out of the desert.

Ehh, but what do I know, I live in the ghetto, I hate it here, and haven't been able to afford to move yet...

Comment

Well, you can live in an area that's hurricane prone, but not get a bad one in 20 years. That just happened to Jamaica. You can casually say you know about quakes in SF, but you have no clue as to what a 1906-type quake
                          is about. When San Francisco is obliterated you'll be wanting sympathy then bro! There is also a huge diff between a Category 1 hurricane with 75mph winds and a Category 5 with 160mph windes too. One means and extra 6 feet of waves, the other is a 20-foot wall of water through the whole coastal area.

There are natural disasters of some type anywhere in the world, so you accept that, but when people die from them and the survivors go without power for weeks, show a little respect for that.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

"I think that if you don't like the heat, get out of the desert."

Yup, that's exactly what I just did, and boy am I gonna whine and complain this winter!
                            [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Yup, that's exactly what I just did, and boy am I gonna whine and complain this winter!
                              [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially up near Watertown. Hope 'ya got your earmuffs already, Chuck! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X