9-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-11

Let us all not forget all the people who died on this day 9/11/01. I still remember.

RIP.

Re: 9-11

Pat

Comment

It's hard to believe that it's been this long ago.
      RIP

Comment

Today is my wifes birthday. I will never forget her birthday now because of that horrific day.
        I am flying my flag today to honor those. RIP.

Brian

Comment

My wifes birthday as well. She has a hard time celebrating it.

Never forget.

Jim
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

.................................................. ..........................Moment of Silence

EJ

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              .................................................. ..........................Moment of Silence

EJ

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">..................................... ........................ </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

............. unbelievable............

RIP

Comment

Thanks to FirebirdV for starting this thread. About 2 minutes ago, I realized what day it was and I told my wife, "Hey Love, it's September 11th...". She couldn't hear me and said, "what?" I repeated it two more times because she was in another room and still couldn't hear me. By the third time I said it, I could barely get the words out, I was so choked up.
                  Please, please, please, think about what happened on this date and remember it in everything you do today, even if you're celebrating a loved ones b-day. 3000 of our fellow countrymen died in a matter of moments at the hands of evil, wretched scum.
                  Maybe find something positive to do today, even if it's only noticed by you. Some way to honor those who died.
                  We'll never forget.
                  Tom

Comment

I feel the same about 9-11 as I did yesterday ...or tomorrow..

all our enemies must perish so that the'll never be another 9-11 again.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

rip to the innocent who died either in the Towers or in the Planes...

What an act of stupidity...
                      I think that day is the day that'll mark and influence in some way a big part of 21'st century.

Comment

I Remember.
                        Never Forget!
                        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Blessed be...

Comment

May the victims RIP, and may those who brought that day about be brought to justice.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X