Short Tr ack - Richmond Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Tr ack - Richmond Tonight

Racing under the lights at Richmond tonight, last race to decide the 10 that will race for the Championship. This is gonna be good. Starts at 7:30 on TNT.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Short Tr ack - Richmond Tonight

Anybody surprised that the first wreck was courtesy of a Bodine?

No, I didn't think so.

Comment

Dale Jr. came in 2nd!!! Hope he can win the Nextel cup!!

Comment

j. gordon will be tough to beat this year. everyone dogs him, but the man wins! anyone watching the irl race at chicagoland sun.? nice points race battle going on there too. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
        Amp... Pioneer
        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

There was talk of Gordon going to open wheels. I know he is hated, but you gotta give the guy credit. if he wins this year, that'll be 5 championships. Puts him ahead of Petty and Earnhardt who each have 4 and he's still young!. It will be great racing down the stretch.

Jim
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            There was talk of Gordon going to open wheels. I know he is hated, but you gotta give the guy credit. if he wins this year, that'll be 5 championships. Puts him ahead of Petty and Earnhardt who each have 4 and he's still young!. It will be great racing down the stretch.

Jim

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]Petty and Earnhardt have 7 cup championships each.

Chris
            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

My bad. You're right. I have now idea why I thought they all had 4. Jesus, I must be getting old. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Jim
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                My bad. You're right. I have now idea why I thought they all had 4. Jesus, I must be getting old. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Jim

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cool, it happens to all of us.... getting old I mean... I think! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Chris
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

I really want Dale Jr. to get his first...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    j. gordon will be tough to beat this year. everyone dogs him, but the man wins! anyone watching the irl race at chicagoland sun.? nice points race battle going on there too. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had(have) tickets to the Chicagoland race but couldn't make it due to coming down with a BRUTAL summertime head cold. What a waste.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had(have) tickets to the Chicagoland race but couldn't make it due to coming down with a BRUTAL summertime head cold. What a waste.

[/ QUOTE ]

that sucks dude... maybe you can go next time [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                      Amp... Pioneer
                      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Yea, it's the first IRL event there I have missed. It's good racing. I'm more of a NASCAR fan but the IRL guys can run three grooves all the way around the track where the Cup/Busch guys can barely run two through the corners.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Yea, it's the first IRL event there I have missed. It's good racing. I'm more of a NASCAR fan but the IRL guys can run three grooves all the way around the track where the Cup/Busch guys can barely run two through the corners.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll be going to the texas finale [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                          Amp... Pioneer
                          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            j. gordon will be tough to beat this year. everyone dogs him, but the man wins!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gordon ran a heckuva race at Richmond. He had some serious issues with that car and still finished 3rd. I think he will be getting another championship this year.

Comment

Working...
                            X