Man-boobs - some interesting facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man-boobs - some interesting facts

Today I was reading my Men's Health magazine and in the Ask Men's Health section someone asked what he could do about his man-boobs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Anyway, in the answer there was some interesting facts.

The medical name for man-boobs is "Gynecomastia".

About 40% of men will get man-boobs.

Man-boobs is usually caused by obesity, excessive alcohol, pot smoking and steroid or as they put it by "simply acting stupid". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Of course they say that there are cases where the cause is unknown.

They said you can get rid of your man-boobs by stopping the above mentioned activities. If that does not work you can always get man-boob reduction surgery for about $3k.

Well, just thought I would pass that on since the topic of man-boobs comes up from time to time.

Back to watching the USC game. Would be nice if Colorado State could pull off an upset. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: Man-boobs - some interesting facts

well, it looks like your only option is surgery, Toejam. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

GOD FORBID someone should run or bench.. just pay the 3k, idiots [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

$3K? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Do you know how much Booze and POt you can buy for $3k?!?!? Much more sensible to keep the boobs and the buzz! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            well, it looks like your only option is surgery, Toejam. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Quite possibly. Though, I should start exercising again first and see if that helps a little. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

gynocomastia really refers to the growth of a tumor in the breast tissue-it makes the nipples protrude and look like "dog tits". If I remember correctly, an overabundance of testosterone is one of the main causes, which is why you see alot of bodybuilders and professional athletes getting the surgery to remove them. Check out the "Rock's" chest next time (we won't call you queer....yes we will) and you can see the scars from the surgery. If you just have a flabby chest, drop a few pounds and do some pushups!

Comment

What is the point to have man boobs?
                I really don't get it...
                Or is this something real hip right now that everyone has to have?
                If so, I will get mine done.
                [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  What is the point to have man boobs?

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Mine are fun to play with. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

They showed this 18 year old kid on the Discovery Health Channel a while back that had man-boobs. Actually, he was sportin a pair of tits. These protruded way more than ToeJam's - I think they said he was either a B or C cup, can't recall.
                    Anyhoo, this kid was skinny as well, so I doubt he was drinking or drugging or anything like that - I'd say Hermaphrodite was the proper term in his case. Anyhoo he had the surgery and actually did come out looking normal, but after watching how they do that surgery (cut the nipple open about halfway around, jam a suction hose in there, run it back and forth like a Hoover on a shag carpet sucking all the fat out AND trying to set or break a speed record, then sew you back up), I think I'll try exercise as well [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey To, maybe there's like some kinda way to donate/sell the excess fat? Like for those chicks that want the BeeSting lip injections, or maybe someone making all-natural-filled breast implants? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I should get some lipo on my stomach and try to sell that sh1t! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X