Story Time with Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Time with Em

This story came thru my email today, and I couldn't help but think of the JCF dudes when I read this. LOL!!
    Some of you I think would actually try this. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    So here is the story (apologies if you've already read it)!

Bubba and The Tazer [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

My friends are fond of saying that my last words on this earth will be
    something akin to, "hey y'all, hold my beer and watch this!" Well, I have
    outdone myself once again. No doubt you will see this true story chronicled
    in a LifeTime movie in the near future.

Here goes:

Last weekend I spied something at Larry's Pistol and Pawn that tickled my
    fancy. (Note: Keep in mind that my "fancy" is easily tickled. I had gone
    into the Star Market to pick up some milk yesterday and I bought a
    superball in the checkout line -- 50 cents.

What a bargain! It tickled my fancy--still does. That thing bounces soooooo
    high, and it has provided me with hours of entertainment. It just doesn't
    get any better than that, now does it?

I'm so easily distracted. That dang superball is so much fun.

So what were we talking about? Oh yeah, I bought something really cool at
    Larry's Pistol and Pawn last Saturday. The occasion was my 50th birthday and
    I was looking for a little
    something extra cool. What I came across was a 100,000 volt,
    pocket/purse-sized Tazer gun with a clip.

For those of you who are not familiar with this product, it is a
    less-than-lethal stun gun with two metal prongs designed to incapacitate an
    assailant with a shock of high-voltage, low amperage electricity while you
    flee to safety.

The effects are supposed to be short lived, with no long-term adverse affect
    on your assailant, but allowing you adequate time to retreat to safety.

You simply jab the prongs into your 250 lb. tattooed assailant, push the
    button, and it will render him a slobbering, goggle-eyed, muscle-twitching,
    whimpering, pencil-neck geek. If you've never seen one of these things in
    action, then you're truly missing out--way too cool!

Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home. I loaded two
    triple-a batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing!

I was so disappointed. Upon reading the directions (we don't need no
    stinkin' directions), I
    found much to my chagrin that this particular model would not create an arch
    between the prongs. How disappointing! I do love fire for effect.

I learned that if I pushed the button, however, and pressed it against a
    metal surface that I'd get the blue arch of electricity darting back and
    forth between the prongs that I was so looking forward to.

I did so. Awesome!!! Sparks, a blue arch of electricity, and a loud pop!!!
    Yipeeeeee . . . I'm easily amused. Okay, so I was home alone with this new
    toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two
    triple-a batteries, etc., etc.

There I sat in my recliner, my dog Molly looking on intently (trusting
    little soul), reading the directions (that would be me, not Molly), and
    thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh and blood
    target.

I must admit I thought about zapping Molly for a fraction of a second and
    thought better of it. She is such a sweet doggy, after all. But, if I was
    going to use this thing to protect myself against a mugger, I did want some
    assurance that it would work as advertised.

Am I wrong? Was I wrong to think that? Seemed reasonable to me at the time .
    So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses
    perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, Tazer
    in another.

The directions said that a one-second burst would shock and disorient your
    assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a loss
    of bodily control; a three-second burst would purportedly make your
    assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water.

All the while I'm looking at this little device (measuring about 5" long,
    less than 3/4 inch in circumference, pretty cute really, and loaded with two
    itsy, bitsy triple-a batteries) thinking to myself, "no bloody way!" Bloody
    way--trust me, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best. Those
    of you who know me well have got a pretty good idea of what followed.

I'm sitting there alone, Molly looking on with her head cocked to one side
    as to say, "don't do it daddy," reasoning that a one-second burst from such
    a tiny lil' ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad (sound, rational thinking
    under the circumstances, wouldn't you agree?).

I decided to give myself a one-second burst just for the hell of it. (Note:
    You know, a bad decision is like hindsight--always twenty-twenty. It is so
    obvious that it was a bad decision after the fact, even though it seemed so
    right at the time. Don't ya hate that?)

I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and Holy F**king
    Chit! DAMN!!!

I'm pretty sure that Jessie Ventura ran in through the front door, picked me
    up out of that recliner, then body slammed me on the carpet over and over
    again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, nipples
    on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, soaking wet, with my left arm tucked
    under my body in the oddest position.

Molly was standing over me making whimpering sounds I had never heard
    before, licking my face, undoubtedly thinking to herself, "do it again
    daddy, do it again!"

(Note: If you ever feel compelled to mug yourself with a Tazer, one note of
    caution. There is no such thing as a one-second burst when you zap yourself.

You're not going to let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your
    hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor. Then, if you're lucky, you
    won't dislodge one of the prongs 1/4" deep in your thigh like yours truly.)

SON-OF-A-BIAAATCH that hurt! A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time
    was a relative thing at this point), I collected my wits (what little I had
    left), sat up and surveyed the landscape. My reading glasses were on the
    mantel of the fireplace. How did they get there??? My triceps, right thigh
    and both nipples were still twitching. My face felt like it had been shot up
    with Novocain, as my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs. +/- an ounce or two, I'm
    pretty sure.

By the way, has anyone seen my testicles? I think they ran away. I'm
    offering a reward. They're round, rather large, kinda hairy, and handsome if
    I must say so myself. Miss 'em . . sure would like to get 'em back.

Yours Truly. Bubba

Re: Story Time with Em

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] OMG Em, I almost pi$$ed my pants I laughed so hard!!!!! SOrry, but that was WAY too funny. I sincerely hope your OK. Do you think you should go see a doctor? THat was pretty imformative too. One piece of advice: DOnt do that again!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Evolution in action. God love all his creatures Yard Apes & all , except the UPS guy He belongs to Satan! Right Bill!
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] OMG Em, I almost pi$$ed my pants I laughed so hard!!!!! SOrry, but that was WAY too funny. I sincerely hope your OK. Do you think you should go see a doctor? THat was pretty imformative too. One piece of advice: DOnt do that again!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude... wasn't me, man. I kinda lack the balls so to speak. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        But I thought it was JCF appropriate so I had to share it with yous guys. A buddy of mine sent me that story.

Em

Comment

Ok, sorry for the confusion Em. OK....that makes WAY more sense now. I realize you werent exactly equipped like the guy in the story so I was a bit confused there....for a minute I thought you had a guy telling the story on your JCF ID. Thats better, I am with it now. ITs a helluva funny story, thanks for posting it and sorry I got it all confused. Must be that allergy medicine I am on, I had better not drive or operate heavy machinery in the next 6 hours
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

My attention span isnt long enough to read all of that....I just scanned it really quick.....so....my question is....is that tazer thingy like a cow shocker??? Those things HURT!!!

Mrs LPC

Comment

Mrs. LPC .... As tantalizing as it sounds to have both nipples twitch, I strongly illadvize in buying one. Its not a bedroom toy.
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

HAHAHA....that wasnt what I had in mind...but now that ya mention it.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Being shocked by a cow shocker wasnt in any form considered "kink" when I did it....wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the day of hanging out in Food Lion parking lot (yes Im from a hick town and weekends were spent there drinking beer)....the "crowd" I ran with always had things like that tucked behind the truck seat....so our weekends and summers were spent chasing each other around the parking lot with the shockers...I can still feel the tingle on my left cheek.....

Mrs LPC

Comment

I've got one of those Tazers... mine does show spark without touchin anything. My buddy let me use it on him, on his leg and it made him twitch like crazy, but never knocked him out... I hit him with it for like 4 or 5 seconds. Put 2 little burn holes in his leg though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I read this 2 times and I way too baked to know what's goin' on..

I must read this again tomorrow...

I'm goin' crossed eyed now.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] I can't stop laughing! My whole body hurts. That is one of the funniest stories I've ever heard. Being from the South, I am well aware of the race of "Bubba", In fact I know a few people who these type stories describe to a T.

Em, keep those stories coming, I never get tired of those.

Chris
                      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

"Do it again,do it again"!!LOL!!That is too f'n funny!!What a dipshit,somebody stop this clown before he breeds!!

Comment

I remember when I was a little kid and my older brother told me to hold the spark plug wire and put my finger on the top of the spark plug on our lawn mower, then he pulled the chord. OUCH!!!!
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Nice EM!!! I finally sobered up to read this awesome story that sounds like a hillbilly version of my father ...

Yes my father , the one I went to the gun show with and he picked a 22 cal. "pen" that shot pepper spray ...he picked it up off the table ...pushed the trigger and shot me right in the fuggin' face with it .

People ran for cover ..I had my gun on me ...I was taken to medina hospital by ambulance ...I love my father..

My dad would have got Molly ....and my mom . [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What a fun Dad you have there, Bill.

Okay. Here's a funny one about military folk:

Air Force Enlisted Intelligence

Of all the Services, the Air Force has the most intelligent enlisted people. This is not just theory; it's provable fact.

Take the Army. When the **** hits the fan, the young Army private wakes up to the bellowing of his First Sergeant. He grabs his BDUs out of his foot locker, dresses, runs to the chow-hall for breakfast on the fly, then jumps in his tank. Pretty soon, the company commander, a captain, arrives, gives him a big salute, and says, "Give 'em Hell, soldier!"

Now take the Navy. When the **** hits the fan, the young Sailor is eating breakfast in the mess. He hustles the 20 feet to his battle station, stuffing extra pastries in his pocket as he goes. There he sits, in the middle of a big, steel target, with nowhere to run, when the Captain comes on the 1MC and says, "Give 'em Hell, Sailors! I salute you!"

Now take the Marines. When the **** hits the fan, the young Marine is kicked out of bed by his First Sergeant and puts on the muddy set of BDUs he was wearing on the field exercise he was part of three hours earlier. He gets no breakfast, but is told to feel free to chew on his boots. He runs out and forms up with his rifle. Pretty soon, his company commander, a captain, comes out, gives the Marine a sharp salute, and says, "Give 'em Hell, Marine!"

And then there's the Air Force. When the **** hits the fan, the Airman receives a phone call at his off-base quarters. He gets up, showers, shaves, and puts on the fresh uniform he picked up from the BX cleaners the day before. On his drive to work, he cruises through the local fastfood drive-thru for an Egg McMuffin and a Coke. Once at work, he signs in on the duty roster. He proceeds to his F-15, spends 30 minutes pre-flighting it, and signs off the forms. Pretty soon the pilot, a young captain, arrives, straps into the jet, and starts the engines. Our young Airman stands at attention, gives the aviator a sharp salute, and says, "Give 'em Hell, Captain!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X