Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FOOTBALL!!!!!!

Anything , Name it!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

A guitar, I'll put up my DK1 Don't Smoke that the Hawks don't even make it to the Bowl.

Pat

Comment

Steelers pull it out of their dinkleberries! Sweet. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

posted and delted.. reposted in the NFL thread.
          Lets move it to there gents.

Comment

I'll put up what ever USA guitar I have at the time, I tend to like wolfgangs and my home built starts

Comment

ok, cmon now.. You ae really to stake that much on the hawks making the superbowl??
              Thats a brave bet..

Comment

I'll stake anything on the Hawks.

when i believe in a team, the skys the limit, I don't want to think of how much $ I've lost on the Braves in the past 15 years

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  "gurrentee"???

[/ QUOTE ] I think old Dr here must have played some college ball. Got in on a football scholarship and majored in English. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I'll stake anything on the Hawks.

when i believe in a team, the skys the limit, I don't want to think of how much $ I've lost on the Braves in the past 15 years

[/ QUOTE ]

Which thread we bettin in DRS?

DK1 Don't Smoke - Valued at $850

Whatcha got?

Pat

Comment

Ok, I tend to not have the same guitars every month. So. at the time I see my self with probally wolfie, but I can cover what ever the value is of the DK1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Ok, I tend to not have the same guitars every month. So. at the time I see my self with probally wolfie, but I can cover what ever the value is of the DK1

[/ QUOTE ]

Wolfie sounds like a fair deal... DONE!!!! ps...

Pat

Comment

Ok, lets take it over to the NFL thread but Wolfie for DK1 sounds like a deal

Comment

First of all only the ladies can call me wolfie.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Secondly... I ain't bettin an $850 guitar on football! But I gotcha for $50 the Seahawks don't win the Superbowl! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Sounds to me like you guys have had too many cocktails today... The Lions? [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] The whole thing this year? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing you didn't check out the link in my post. You and I may be talking about different Lions, Pat. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey, the thread is titled "Football", not "NFL" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X