No announcement yet.

People who steal stuff.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who steal stuff.................

I went to my regualr place to watch the seahawks game this morning and I happen to ride my bike, well I get out after the game and some fukking dumbass fuckking person stole my tank bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was nothing in it but 2 shirts and 2 pairs of sunglasses, I hate freaking people [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: People who steal stuff.................

Dude.
    That really sucks. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    I've had so many things stolen that I just don't bring anything with me anywhere that I can't stick in my pocket.
    People are so rude.

Em

Comment

Thieves suck in all the wrong ways.

Comment

Dude, that blows, big time, especially from a bike!

Pat

Comment

What sucks is there was nothing in it, I just use it for when I go to work to put my shirt and shirt and hat in, I've just kinda got used to having it there though
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

That sucks. Anyone who messes with someones bike should be shot. About 5 years ago I parked my bike in a semi empty parking lot and walked down the street 2 buildings to talk to someone. I came back and there she was laying on the pavement. My brand new Honda CBR900RR laying on it's side. If I saw who did it I swear I would have killed them!

Comment

all theives should friggin' die...there goes half the population! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

We were talking about that kinda thing at work last night - specifically, when you're at work and someone steals your lunch that you brought with you :madd:
                I'd shove someone off a high roof over a ham sandwich, especially if the dumfuk made more money than me and could well afford to buy his own food.

Speaking of bike owners, how about this handy device?
                You get this thing kinda like a parachute mounted on the back of your bike (hell, get a real parachute, just don't attach it so that it yanks you or the bike - just so that it unfolds and spreads) and have "BACK THE **** OFF ****"
                screened onto it. When some dipshit is riding your rear wheel on the freeway, pop the 'chute onto their windshield [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

May even be able to get a beach towel or bed sheet and do that with - just whip it out and toss it behind you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nah, Newc, we got cooler stuff...like some kind of device that sends showers of sparks all behind you. I'll try and get a link for you! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A grenade would be cool
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

- A small can of red paint or hot tar.
                      - A thin glass jar full of something that totally ruins automotive paintjobs (thin so that it shatters as it hits the hood).
                      - Or just a nice spanner you can bounce off the ground - it bounces up just as the tailgater's windshield reaches that spot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      - A small box of carpet tacks or roofing nails

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        - A small can of red paint or hot tar.
                        - A thin glass jar full of something that totally ruins automotive paintjobs (thin so that it shatters as it hits the hood).
                        - Or just a nice spanner you can bounce off the ground - it bounces up just as the tailgater's windshield reaches that spot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        - A small box of carpet tacks or roofing nails

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Who are you, Wiley Coyote? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I hate theives.

Comment

...and why do they only steal just one sock and not the other matching one?
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

i wish that when the fukkers stole all jasons gears they would have just taken some clothes. But i will not condem everyone who steals something I mean what if it is like milk to fead their baby or something. There are some cases where it is nessisary.

Comment

Working...
                              X