No announcement yet.

People who steal stuff.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: People who steal stuff.................

I also don't like Lostcamel who stole my Bass.......
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Why do you carry 2 pairs of sunglasses in the tankbag? I always keep my shades in the inside pocket of my leather jacket.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

in all my years of ridin i have never had anything stolen off my bike. and i did the nomad thing for a while, ya know where you just load everything important to you on the bike...stuff like sleeping bag blanket clothes leathers flat top guitar small tent and oh yea...tools cant forget tools. never know when ya might need to adjust points or change plugs or tighten the chain or every freakin nut and bolt on the damn thing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and i would sometimes leave it parked for hours at a time and go do my thing but never have i had something stolen.
        hey i am bad for leaving the key in it while i go in the store to get smokes and its always still there when i come back out. i think that has something to do with the fact that its a kick start only, old school rigid frame Harley chopper.

Comment

I carry a dark set of shades and a light set shades. My sheild is tinted so if I ride at night I like to wear my light shades.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I carry a dark set of shades and a light set shades. My sheild is tinted so if I ride at night I like to wear my light shades.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got that song "The Future's So Bright.... " stuck in my head now.

Em

Comment

I have the song, I wear my sunglasses at night in my head after reading it back

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                With the way the weather has turned to crap, you may want to use swiming goggles
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                X