Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice to see you guys are still crazy as hell!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice to see you guys are still crazy as hell!!

Bill likes red monkey butt! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hah! Right on!! You ALL rule!
      Em: VERY nice to meet you, Rock Sister!! Kickass webpage you have there and I like your tunes!
      Toejam: Hugs!! Good to see you!
      Horns: You crack me up - you Evil Bastard!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Jackson1: Thank you! Good to see you, too! And you know I'll have my baby in my pix, wherever they end up.
      Lerx: Hi brutha!!
      Newc: Nice to see you!!

You guys are the shizzit.

More soon...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Em is a girl and Mrs. LPC is a girl ...them R gals... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Modor how is that IN disc with Alexi on it "Nihil"...i have several IN releases but not that one ...cool band!

and good luck with the gig ...sounds great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Bill!
        Well,I'm not into IN that much,however I've listened to Nihil,the album with Laiho.Awesome melodic solos as usually,the songwritings is a bit more melodic and a bit punkish (!!) than the previous releases.I hope they are funny guys though!

PS:Oh yeah,I know Mrs.LPC!But not the other one! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhhh. DIRTY. Damn you, my ass is not swolen and red. So yeah i got my own damn account. and hi Annah nice to meet you and for the record i play bass to like a normal bass but am currently bassless so if someones want to get me one for my birthday its in november. I had to sell mine so Jason could get a new head and it got stolen two weeks after he got it. F*cking low life skum balls ran off with over a grand worth of gear. SOmething like $400 in monster cables i bought him nd his XXL and his V-amp Pro and his Furman and cab. But yet they left all the guitars, the cab and speaker cable and the f*cking foot controller for the XXL. They took everything else. Hell the only thing i didn't outright buy him out of all of it was the head but I bought most of the stuff he sold to get it. Damn it I HATE people sometimes. Wow yup there i go ranting. Sorry guys it just really p*sses me off when people do that kind of ****. SO yeah anyway HI everyone.

Comment

DAmn Erin, that blows [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
            Gear thieves are the worst - they should be strapped to the bare transformer connections and then turn the amp on :madd:

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

that sounds like fun though i have a fealing it would take weeks if not months to get the smell out so i wo9uld have to rent a warehouse for a few days. or just have the fucker out in the woods and bring a generator. fun fun.

Comment

Hi Annah. Miss you!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!....good to see you again (on the board anyhoo...) I miss ya chickie!!!!! Glad to hear things are good with the music scene and stuff!

Hugz and so on......

Comment

you guys are soooooooooooooooooooooooo mushy...

and horny
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

glad to hear the new project has been working out...been keeping an eye on it myself...now all ya gotta do is get the band to atlanta to play a show with devane [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]...d.m.
                      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!....good to see you again (on the board anyhoo...) I miss ya chickie!!!!! Glad to hear things are good with the music scene and stuff!

Hugz and so on......

[/ QUOTE ]
                        DOOOOOD!!! Nice to "see" you again, too! How's thangs?

[ QUOTE ]
                        glad to hear the new project has been working out...been keeping an eye on it myself...now all ya gotta do is get the band to atlanta to play a show with devane [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]...d.m.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        No doubt, d.m.! I'm sure we would LOVE to do that! After several hours of shooting video yesterday I started recording my tracks last night, while shooting more video during the recording sesh... good grief, I'm so exhausted today! It's all good though! I can't wait to get my parts done...

Comment

Hey Annah ...Em located my old Bed Of Nails 4 trk demo link ..I don't think you heard it as well as others ...so I resurrected it....what the heck why not. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Keep up the good work ladies of true metal!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'll letcha know when I get something metal posted.
                            Bwahahaha!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And Annah- sounds like you are having a real blast, too cool. Rock on, sister. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Missed this thread...
                              Listening to Fuelcell right now. Cool tune!
                              Good to hear that things are going fine.

Keep the songs coming! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anders
                              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

oh yeah...shooting videos sucks...i have a torquestra video from years ago...eventually it'll get posted on the web...for one shot i stood in 40 degree rain...shot looks cool...what it took to get it wasn't [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...d.m.
                                http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Working...
                                X