Adobe Acrobat help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Acrobat help

Hey guys, Im trying to creat my own PDF type form for invoices receipts etc and Im baffeld on how to build it in Acrobat.
    I have the full version.. 5.0
    Can anyone get me started?

Thanks

Re: Adobe Acrobat help

Typically you need to layout the document in another program like Word, InDesign, Illustrator, Quark, etc, then convert it to a PDF file.

Comment

You can just open the document and the choose, file, print. Now, instead of choosing your real printer, you choose acrobat. That should do it.

Rodrigo.
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Don't even attempt to create the document in Adobe, you will just end up frustrated and waste a lot of time.

Use word or excel. You will notice a little Adobe icon when you are in Word or Excell. Simply convert it Adobe once you have it the way you want it. Or you could print it to a file using the Acrobat Distiller as your printer.

I do this all the time and it works great.

Comment

Seems kinda **** stupid that a program that costs that much money and is so highly advertised as serving all your document needs turns out to be unable to create those docs itself [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Adobe - man, have they got the scams running or what [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys!
            I tried to save a doc in Word as pdf and there was no option for that..
            I will try the qabove suggestions when I get the energy later tonight..
            Let ya know if Im successfull.
            I do have Illustrator and distiller so perhpas it will happen.

Comment

Just checked a word file I had saved and didnt see any options for Adobe on it????

Comment

See if you can select Acrobat Distiller as the printer.

Comment

Well, when i try to do that, I get the RED X that says:
                  when you create a postscript file you have to send the host fonts.
                  Please go to the Adobe Distiller printer properties, "adobe PDF settings" page and turn off the option "do not sent fonts to distiller"

Comment

Working...
                  X